More Anima times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Anima times

Looking over the servers. Many people are playing from ALL OVER the world. A small half an hour window at a time that can range MANY hours before or after makes it difficult for many players to access it (including myself) can we not see whats happened to corruption (all day) happen again?
    OR
    At least some new times added

As an additional note, it would be nice to see this for all events. Some 'once a day' events make it difficult for people to access, particularily if people are living their 9-5 life styles with jobs... Lets not forget these people are earning money which they can cash on r2, if they are given reason to...
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

That would benefit only 1 player. Seeing as how that one OP player does it and kills everyone else who even attempts to try it. Time of day wouldn't necessarily be a problem since they'd just ask their friend to do it for them while they're working/sleeping or whatever they're doing.
    r2 needs to change the rules and the icon is just a waste of space on your screen.

Comment

Im not familar with the event, having never been able to compete. BUt i have also never done many events due to the single time nature. All events need to be accessible.

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal6222 View Post
        Im not familar with the event, having never been able to compete. BUt i have also never done many events due to the single time nature. All events need to be accessible.
        Well you're not missing out. You get like 4str daily and it's usually occupied by the player who tends to hog events no matter how bad it is. But idk how it is on yours so good luck

Comment

I think having more times could apply to more than juse Anima. A system where there is a limit on the number of times you can participate. e.g. u can do IOB once but there are three times that you can choose to go.
          User:Patrick2675
          Class:Mage
          Guild:thenemy
          Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
          X