losing honor in seng no good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing honor in seng no good

are u guys joking? do u have any idea what its like to be a priest in a pvp ground? i will lose honor on a winning team now.

way to screw the priests in pvp yet again

i feel people should lose honor only when they die against someone with a higher rank. people with a higher rank gain 0 honor killing someone of lower status etc. gain more if you kill someone of your status or higher. would be more realistic and a better way to gain.
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Name: (S15)Sidoh
    Class: Knight
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 100

Lunaria:
    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
    Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Good lord sidoh, I think you've been on every one of these threads that have popped up lol. Great point though, I haven't been in sengolia yet to see the whole issue, but not really looking forward to it now...
      There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
      IGN: Codawg
      Server: Celestial Haven
      Guild: BrimStone
      Class: Beastmaster
      Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
      Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
      Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

yeah...i like to browse the forums hours each day looking for something good to post on, help out here or there, or just chat with fellow players, maybe make an occasional troll/rant post. Best of luck in seng, i haven't been in it yet today (missed the first one) but from what i am hearing i guess you gain nothing when you kill but losing some when you die? i've also read something where someone gained when they killed so idk the facts yet. i just post my views based off what i read so far. lol. from the looks of it people aren't going to be able to do **** in seng until they hit 80 with slayer gears...even then green slayers may not be enough by the time new players reach that level...as most of us higher levels are always working on newer, better, stronger things.
        Crystal Saga:

Lunaria:

Comment

Yeah, from what I've seen your summing it up pretty well. Being on a merged server dealing with scions left and right....not going to end well. *shrugs*
          There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga

Comment

indeed. this is at a point where most weak people just pack up and leave, and those determined enough will set high hopes to killing those top tier people. as it is right now my server has stabilized where we all get along, seng is a pain with spawn killings (even i suffer sometimes and i am not that weak), gr is usually peaceful and lower levels have a good chance to catch up if they ever want to be competitive. my server has 2 groups, pvpers and casuals who level once a month and just chat all day....slowly those casuals are starting to get more serious though so its pretty fair right now. i just hope this seng honor loss doesn't stunt the growth of our servers.
            Crystal Saga:

Lunaria:

Comment

Well...within the first few minutes of seng, I've died twice, haven't lost any honor for dieing yet. I've killed 2 people, gained 10 and 8 honor for those kills. Not sure what's going on...

Crystal Saga

Comment

i'm a priest... i dun see theres any problem in pvp ground... wat u mean by losing honor?

Comment

Still don't see where I'm losing any honor. I'm gaining 7-12 per kill (btw, anyone know the breakdown on how that works? lol. 1 level higher nets 12 honor, 3 lower 10, 9 lower 7 *from what I've seen*). Still a lot of time left though.

Crystal Saga

Comment

i did the 2nd seng today and was "losing" 18 honor for every death, and "gaining" nothing for kills.

and dont get me started on priests in pvp.. where is the exclusive rebirth skill for holy priest hm???? we have a buff that everyone else also has in seng...
                    Last edited by kaching; 06-28-2012, 11:03 PM.

Comment

the whole idea that its the way the game is suppose to be played is ****, its been that way for a very long time and all its doing is punishing every person that worked thier *** off to get a high honor rank and to make people spawnkill EVEN MORE, it makes sengolia even more retarded because now people are farming silver AND HONOR. The idea that a high honor rank makes a person good is ****, i was still a low lvl mortal when i made it to be able to wear orange savage, and i died constantly in seng. They should change it back to the way it was before they "fixed" it

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
                        i feel people should lose honor only when they die against someone with a higher rank. people with a higher rank gain 0 honor killing someone of lower status etc.
                        I like the 2nd part, tho for the first one: Isn't it more common to die against someone with a higher rank since it usually means they are stronger/being able to equip stronger pvp-gear?

Originally posted by kaching View Post
                        i did the 2nd seng today and was "losing" 18 honor for every death, and "gaining" nothing for kills.
                        They're already looking into this, it shouldn't work like that. After a certain amount of deaths you stop getting honor from kills but still loose from deaths.
                        Crystal Saga:
                        IGN: speeds
                        Server: Windshear Peaks
                        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                        IGN: Speeds16
                        Server: Temple of Ibalize
                        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                        X