Annoyed With These Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoyed With These Events

Can you all stop making single player based events that are public? Or at least make them pve. Events like Anima and the event you just released today are benefitting one player and why would you go through all the trouble to release an event when only 1-2 players per server is actually getting anything from it. It's kind of annoying how this happens almost every time we get a new event. You could fix this by making that new event a pve battleground so that everyone can capture and farm. My guild tends to hoard all the mobs in PD which is upsetting since I'd like other players to get stronger to so I can compete with others .Make a mob kill cap or something. Otherwise just stop making pvp events. This is probably why a lot fo the players leave too.Certain players dominate everything and don't give others time to catch up so they just give up and quit

I guess making pvp events is fine but at least make a safe zone around re-spawn spot after death when you do it. Most people on my server just got spawn killed over and over and wont do the event again.

Comment

Thats exactly what happens and nobody gets strong so theres barely any competition for me other than guildies lol

Comment

Working...
      X