Remove crystal ress from Treasure Trove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove crystal ress from Treasure Trove

Every now and then it happens that someone decides to be a jerk. That person just sits there on any L (usually L6) and waits for people to teleport in. Even when he dies, he keeps ressing until he kicks his enemy down to L1.
    It's the same issue like seng, where a selected few just decide to screw over everyone else.

To make things a little bit more fair, I would suggest to remove crystal ressing from Treasure Trove. It's an unfair advantage since dying kicks you all the way back to L1.

Edit:

Just posted here again with 1 more idea. So I'll put it in the first post as well.
    Trove is some kind of ladder, you are climbing floors.

Some people do have bad connections and might even die before they have fully loaded the floor.
    So .. there is no crystal ress in ladder and people get an immunity buff until they start moving.
    How about doing the same to trove? I am sure that many players would appreciate that.
    Last edited by sebastian1988; 12-01-2012, 02:46 PM.

some people born divine yet other just pure evil,
    cant help it
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Since this is a game you can change: you can help it. Though that's up to the dev's to help the community enjoy the game.
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Also, people with a slow connection might even die before they have fully loaded that floor. Might aswell give some immunity buff when entering a floor which lasts until you start moving.
        Sin Sloth in Exelorn has a buff like that called rest, which disappears as soon as it is moving. So that should be possible as well.

Edit:
        oh I see, my suggestions are just like ladder...
        Immunity buff + no ress. Man, I wish everything would be that fair
        Last edited by sebastian1988; 12-01-2012, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X