crystal essence to soul shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystal essence to soul shards

since we first start we see a purple thing filling up and wondered what does this do as we progress we realise there isnt much it actually does pixie, soul and sperion maybe some events but i have never once ran out and had to refill this bar the game needs something more to do with this purple bar of uselessness so why not make crystal essence to soul shards u could make it s 1000 crystal essence = 1 soul shard

soul shards are a thing that every1 needs sooner or later but there isnt that much of an easy way to get them except from soul roots and ladder but some people never get into ladder parties so they are blocked of that aswell
    doing this also makes a use for essence vials as they will be wanted more by players due to the poissbility of gettng a soul shard making a cash shop item o one buys have some use
    so please make it an event maybe even a perma event thank you for reading
    Last edited by aoiarcher; 12-01-2012, 10:03 PM.

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
    Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Please gm gmut event

Comment

Originally posted by aoiarcher View Post
      since we first start we see a purple thing filling up and wondered what does this do as we progress we realise there isnt much it actually does pixie, soul and sperion maybe some events but i have never once ran out and had to refill this bar the game needs something more to do with this purple bar of uselessness so why not make crystal essence to soul shards u could make it s 1000 crystal essence = 1 soul shard

soul shards are a thing that every1 needs sooner or later but there isnt that much of an easy way to get them except from soul roots and ladder but some people never get into ladder parties so they are blocked of that aswell
      doing this also makes a use for essence vials as they will be wanted more by players due to the poissbility of gettng a soul shard making a cash shop item o one buys have some use
      so please make it an event maybe even a perma event thank you for reading
      There was this kinda event once, I think it was 3k Crystal Essence to 1 Soul Shard with a limitation of 3 per day. Agree that it's a nice event which should come again, but don't agree for it to be perma.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

can't make 1k=1 soul shard, ppls soul will start going up too fast and no1 will want to buy soul shards from item mall, and higher lvls already get like 10+ soul shards a day, they will get stronger faster and lowbies will complain more...........
        And even under the title soul shard some1 never cease to surprise us by asking for gmut event wow.
        Name: (S1)GeoStigma
        Class: Hybrid Mage
        Honor: Emperor
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: Unknown
        Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
        But you never came to me
        And I am still waiting until my death...
        But you hate me...
        So I shall kill you..
        And make you suffer...

Kill me..
        Kiss me..
        Bury me..
        But..
        Just look at me....

Comment

so you cant use the essence?

Comment

Working...