Goddess and Charm Point

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddess and Charm Point

This is my opinion on the Goddess system I mean I started playing recently and only just got up to lv 40 so I only begin to check out the goddess mode (guide here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Goddess-System!) and it doesn't take a genius to work out that this is heavily aimed at a paying player and its extreamly unfair on the non paying player (i'm a paying player so it don't bother me) but even for a paying player you still need a pretty thick pocket to take a full advantage of it so I have a few suggestion to make:

1.) Charm Point (CP) ---> As far as I concern Charm points can only be obtain from buying Rose (10 Crystal each) and it can be use to exchange into crystal and prestige point....and since you have to pay for it anyway people might as well use it themselves (this make the idea of selling blessing pointless if you're just after the last blessing) so you can replace the idea of 10 Crystal= 10 CP = 1 Crystal idea...by making another currency so for this case i'm going to call it Faith point (FP), and faith point can only be use in the Goddess shop or use to upgrade your blessing so the exchange rate could be 1 crystal= 1 FP (basically the same as before but with a new currency in equation), 1 crystal = 1 CP (same as before) and 10 CP=1 FP, you may not see the point as to why i'm adding a new currency yet but you'll soon see

2.) How to get CP ---> there should be a limited amount of daily quest you can do (similar idea to Daily hunt) which you'll be reward in CP upon completion (instead of honor and guild contribution) so that way the idea of selling blessing become relevant again....and this is why I suggest the idea of trading for FP instead of crystal this way people cant just do the quest and trade for crystal and use it to buy item (which will be very difficult anyway)

I personally think this world make the system fairer to the non-payer and i apologize in advance for any mistake that i made but let me know whether this is a good idea or if there is anything you guys want to add on to it
Working...
X