Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well he wanted links... so here you go:

the oldest version I've found: é*”神战绩 < have fun reading that lol

the English corresponding version to that one up there ^(not sure if by the same company or not): Saga of hero

another version (this one's kinda out of the blue): Crystal Legacy <chinese and english?? or is it just my browser?

As far as I've seen, I don't know if Crystal Legacy has a chinese version or not, but that link there is defiantly younger then the 1st link, the chinese one.
    If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
    Server: Tree of Life
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: Hybrid Priest
    Guild: Harmless

Comment

Well, I wouldn't mind sharing a marage thing vault since if I want to marry someone, I'd marry the person I love and the person I love, well I'd give him anything for free
      I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
      Class Shadow Rogue
      Level 55+
      Plane Mortal (obv.)
      Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Bad idea,you don't want to marry to a scammer or a gold digger. That's why we have pre-nup irl. But there is no such thing in-game.
        A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelsia View Post
          well he wanted links... so here you go:

the oldest version I've found: é*”神战绩 < have fun reading that lol

the English corresponding version to that one up there ^(not sure if by the same company or not): Saga of hero

another version (this one's kinda out of the blue): Crystal Legacy <chinese and english?? or is it just my browser?

As far as I've seen, I don't know if Crystal Legacy has a chinese version or not, but that link there is defiantly younger then the 1st link, the chinese one.
          Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyrie9999 View Post
            Google Translate.
            Well you can always read it without translating like a pro! And google translate is very dodgy, it's got poor grammar when you translate sentences and stuff.
            If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
            Server: Tree of Life
            Plane: Eidolon
            Class: Hybrid Priest
            Guild: Harmless

Comment

Working...
            X