Chaos Wings removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Wings removal

Can we get a regular way to discard this Chaos wings things, its something tht nobody wants and it keeps stacking up our temporary storage too, i want some moderator responses here
    YESS!!!!! please!!!!!
    90.11%
    Good option, but I have better idea!
    8.79%
    No, I'll pass.
    1.10%

for time being only way to remove is to get it manually done via tickets
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

i filed several tickets, but not very effective yet

Comment

Would you mind attaching a screenshot of the item's description for forwarding? No guarantees it'll result in the desired outcome, but it can't hurt to hand over the suggestion.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2016-09-12 at 11.15.30).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	1726874 here is the chaos wings screen shot.....

Comment

A clean screenshot, if you would.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2016-09-13 at 03.05.00).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	1726886 here...please help us remove it..

Comment

The suggestion will be forwarded, however as previously stated, there is no guarantee of promising advancements. At this point in time, what your fellow player still applies:
                Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                for time being only way to remove is to get it manually done via tickets
                Last edited by Reverie; 09-13-2016, 11:14 AM.

Comment

should i give my snap too? i have 3 n temp,2 on vault, and i really need space now :/

Comment

The one will do, and as you should be familiar with, there really is no rushing the devs on suggestive ideas. You will need to opt for the ticket system like everyone else has been doing.

Comment

well what if i tell u, they only reply 2 type of messages to me,
                      1. Thanks for telling us about the problem, please wait till our dev team does something< like tht, and
                      2. Due to no response for several days, your ticket is dismissed< like tht.

they tell me to wait, and then they dismiss the ticket, so im kindda stuck here, did 2-3 times, but no help.

Comment

Depending on who is assigned to your ticket, it is very possible to have items manually deleted from the backend. Some support members however do not have such access. When dealing with support, it would be helpful to mention that this process is done routinely.

Comment

Lets vote against CHAOS WINGS!

I know you all facing this same problem, jamming temporary storage filled up with multiple chaos wings, and its a slow process to remove em via tickets, so vote people to get the control ourselves and destroy this thing whenever we have to!

Comment

i hope they add some wings hut to increase our stats based on how many wings we put in. OR JUST ALLOW US TO DESTROY IT >>>>

Comment

good idea! +1

Comment

Working...
                              X