Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rb supernal

new rabirth pls for west pvp server

If the next rebirth were to ever be released, it would be for all servers. Not just the West PvP server group.

Comment

please hurry and release supernal rebirth for all the servers

Comment

they just released lv180 why release a 3rd rb #19

Comment

Originally posted by caloi24 View Post
          new rabirth pls for west pvp server
          I didn't know we could get a new rabirth.
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

This is all highly theoretical at this point but, if R2 is planning on adding 3rd Rebirth, then it will probably not be until at least a few months from now. Some of the reasons are practical, while others are mere speculation. These are as follows;

-To release a 3rd Rebirth would require the devs to go into the games coding and add new coding to it.
            -The dev team is rather small so undertaking such a task may take longer than if they had a fully staffed team.
            -They could be waiting till they've released a few more things that would help those who wish to improve their stats
            -As someone already stated they have just recently added level 180 and as such it would defeat the purpose of having added such a level cap if they released 3rd Rebirth now.
            -As you know the game has been through many minor changes throughout the last couple months, so that may be a pattern.

As I have stated a lot of these theories are mere speculation, however I have based them on the patterns and information I have gathered since playing this game from day 1. I hope this information may help shed some light on this topic and that from it you can draw your own conclusions.
            Last edited by Beepuddylan; 10-24-2016, 02:48 PM. Reason: Grammar
            Game:Crystal Saga
            Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
            IGN:S58-AquaShock
            Level: 198-Eidolon
            Class: Knight
            Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
            -Albert Einstein

Comment

Supernal better have some good benefits since 150+ is basically paradise and that's if they do plan on adding it.
              Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Working...
              X