Casting speed Passive for priest :O

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting speed Passive for priest :O

Hey R2 im just here to suggest that maybe priests should get a casting speed passive for holy and an attack speed passive for Blood... i mean it doesn't have to be as much as rogues 15% but personally think it would help a lot of priests out there that missed out on Olympic insig.... and at least give priest a better edge at pvp ._. even if its just a small boost Let me know what you think

I don't think they would make any major skill changes like that anytime soon, but in all honesty, 150% cast speed is easy for priests to obtain, isn't that basically enough? I'm not sure if blood uses attack speed or cast, I've heard both, but as you gain cast speed you almost certainly gain attack speed, really, there is no need for a passive skill like that
    If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
    Server: Tree of Life
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: Hybrid Priest
    Guild: Harmless

Comment

Eidolon lv100 priest, yeh ok purely built on healing, yet my cast speed is roughly 155%, and attack speed 138%. Most other classes have their main source at around 160-180%.

best solution?
      Light beam (any version): increase cast speed 3% p/lvl. max of 15%
      Blood Beam (any version): increase attack spd 3% p/lvl. max of 15%
      These are additional effects of the already existing skill. To counter the abuse of getting all 3 versions lv5 to get 45% atk spd, (this is tricky, not sure if possible), only the highest unlocked version holds the additional effect.

Yes light beam is powerful and hits a lot and sure, but with the blessings out and 230% atk spd beat, having to cast for 2sec to deal just 2 hits is roughly suicide to even start casting. Easiest solution I'd say is this. Could change the effect to be attached to a different skill like Spirit Infusion/Blood Pact if you like, just my first 2 cents on this.
      Last edited by smurfs16; 12-04-2012, 07:40 PM. Reason: typo
      Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
      IGN: Smurfs16
      Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
      [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

light beam and blood beam have casting and attackspeed boosts? or your suggesting that .-.

Comment

It's a suggestion as to how to get a passive boost. Solution to the lack of it. I don't see the boosts in-game, do you? >>
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

im a priest, i dnt need this about title says. just max you soul system it is include fast casting√ etc only this physical def is main probs you know?
            Server: Aquatic Crypts
            Character [S15]IYOT

Comment

Working...
            X