Funner events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funner events?

Suggestion. Ok events are boring here let's admit it. Most events are rendered useless due to drops in new map now. I propose a cross server PvP tournament. And native server tournament. 1v1 and 3v3 options. With rewards for the newer and older systems for 1st 2nd and 3rd places.
    Now I've been scratching my head on how to make these fun for all toons lowbies, op's and in betweens. And I think I finally got it!
    Ranks. First the day before the event, there will be held a qualifying round. Make this an all day thing with 1 attempt so all can do it.Can go about that in two ways. One being you could make 3 Boss rounds, the higher you go the more op the boss. I am going to stress to make these guys OP. 1st boss mediocre and a if can't beat then you will be placed in the lower ranked tournament. 2nd boss op and if can't beat then placed in more middle ranked tournament and 3rd boss the most op thing ever lol if beating you get placed in highest ranking tournament with the best prizes.
    Or just have players go against one another in the qualifying rounds to determine which low, middle, high rank you'll start in the tournament's the next day.

***But the major thing here R2 is to make the prizes actually worth the time. You can also have two rounds per match when players are versing one another. And of course tie breaker round if tie. And even give a title to the champion(s) of that week that can be used till the next event.

***Let's face it we love to build our toons. Its the main enjoyment of the game. Building. But what's the point of building up your toon if you never have the chance to test your toons ability and strength??

*** Even if PvP isn't your thing for the sake of getting some type of new event and catching the eye of the r2 company please support this by voting. The more votes and people from the community the more r2 will pay attention. Spread the word to ur friends and server. Every vote counts towards new events like this!

Bump to top yo yo yo
    Very likely
    100.00%
    Likely
    0.00%
    Not likely
    0.00%
    Not very likely
    0.00%
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-17-2016, 08:48 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)
Working...
X