Two different forums.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two different forums.

You should split the forums (Crystal Saga/Wartune).
    News are mixed, and i don't feel like read the news about the other game.

Think about it, peace.
    [(S25)Giang] : what outside of this server doesnt' exist
    Forever Love
    (S30)Xanadu's husband
    [VIP] Eidolon: (S30)Bereft Viceroy

I definitely agree with this one... too hard to filter.. wew

Comment

Technically they ARE split. Wartune is down at the bottom and the people that play that game just do not pay attention to where they are posting. But their forums are in a different section. I doubt they will move it anymore than that.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

I dont like that when i look for new posts i get all this wartune **** lol
        S40guntherkillu- Mage- Eidolon LEVEL 140
        GUILD- Candyshop
        HONOR- Emperor SOUL- 1177/3000

Comment

The forums are r2games forums, but are not game specific forums. Be happy with the fact that when you go to New Threads, it tells you on the right side of the screen which game the thread was posted under. It wasn't like that when the second game came out- we had to beg for that.

And, if you're searching for a thread, using the advanced search options and choosing Crystal Saga with the include child forums will be a great help to you.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by gunther6969 View Post
            I dont like that when i look for new posts i get all this wartune **** lol
            +1

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            The forums are r2games forums, but are not game specific forums. Be happy with the fact that when you go to New Threads, it tells you on the right side of the screen which game the thread was posted under. It wasn't like that when the second game came out- we had to beg for that.

And, if you're searching for a thread, using the advanced search options and choosing Crystal Saga with the include child forums will be a great help to you.
            Wow, great customers service. "Be happy"; no, i'm not happy at all, and this is why i'm posting my personal advice. It's confusing, not only for the users, but for the staff aswell.
            Enjoy your time using the advanced search, peace.
            [(S25)Giang] : what outside of this server doesnt' exist
            Forever Love
            (S30)Xanadu's husband
            [VIP] Eidolon: (S30)Bereft Viceroy

Comment

It's actually not that confusing, just takes a little bit of paying attention. Using the advanced search takes less time than scrolling through all the other game threads.

Forums cost money to host, so it makes complete sense to only have one forum for all of their projects. R2 isn't the only company that has this setup. One of the games I played recently had a few games sharing forum space.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It's not that confusing but when I'm using my iPhone to surf the forums then that's when it gets a lil hard to tell the diff. This is a good idea, especially the bigger the community gets.
                Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                Level: 130
                Class: Rogue
                Plane: Eidolon
                Honor: Emperor
                Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                Guild: Rebels
                Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Working...
                X