Champion's Bluff Teleporter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champion's Bluff Teleporter.

I happen to have the privilege of using this teleporter in Champion's Bluff, since I am the leader of the winning LG guild.
    I propose adding more locations. Heavenly Isle, The Necropolis included. Thanks.

Please look at my other suggestion forum as well: Proposition for Seignior time.
    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Also, it would be nice if everyone in the winning guild could use that teleporter.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
      Also, it would be nice if everyone in the winning guild could use that teleporter.
      They can, but only to dungeons. I agree though. There's also like a 10s teleport fee or something, can't remember exactly.

Objection?
      I'm annoying.
      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Scratch only you guys, how about we simply Add Heavenly Isles and Necropolis to all teleporters.
        Having to go to Starglade to use the Twilight Cavern-teleporter there (only from Starglade can you teleport to there) and walk another 4 zones to get to an NPC to get in necropolis. Now imagine going back from Necropolis to Starglade: you can't use worldmap (really starting to hate those NPC-transfers to new zones), so you gotta walk back map by map Till you reach the teleporter in Necropolis (or Ladderguard in heavenly), Necropolis thank god I saw now has an option to teleport back straight to Starglade, now one that goes straight into Necropolis.

My suggestion to these are:
        - Make Twilight Cavern-option for all teleporters
        - Make Necropolis & Heavenly Isles be an option
        OR
        - change the access to Necropolis or Heavenly Isles into a portal instead of NPC.
        Last edited by speeds16; 12-06-2012, 07:50 AM.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
          Scratch only you guys, how about we simply Add Heavenly Isles and Necropolis to all teleporters.
          Having to go to Starglade to use the Twilight Cavern-teleporter there (only from Starglade can you teleport to there) and walk another 4 zones to get to an NPC to get in necropolis. Now imagine going back from Necropolis to Starglade: you can't use worldmap (really starting to hate those NPC-transfers to new zones), so you gotta walk back map by map Till you reach the teleporter in Necropolis (or Ladderguard in heavenly), and then you can use worldmap again to walk back 8 zones before you reach starglade.

My suggestion to these are:
          - Make Twilight Cavern-option for all teleporters
          - Make Necropolis & Heavenly Isles be an option
          OR
          - change the access to Necropolis or Heavenly Isles into a portal instead of NPC.
          Worst part is lvl 101+ redemption. Starglade Priest > Twilight cavern L1 > Walk down to Shadow Ghost > Necropolis > Hit a mob > back to Starglade > Tree of Life > Heavenly Isle > Walk to the Rede location > Back to Tree of Life > Starglade > Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
            Worst part is lvl 101+ redemption. Starglade Priest > Twilight cavern L1 > Walk down to Shadow Ghost > Necropolis > Hit a mob > back to Starglade > Tree of Life > Heavenly Isle > Walk to the Rede location > Back to Tree of Life > Starglade > Repeat.
            Oh god the reds aren't in Necropolis? -.-
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Yeah, those redemptions, even with teleporter to Twilight Caverns L4 from the Bluff, are still annoying. :[

Objection?
              I'm annoying.
              ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

i thought they wud have put necro tele at tree of life with heaven isle tele and i heard there were no DK statue there and there is BA statue in heaven isle......i want DK statue lol
                Name: (S1)GeoStigma
                Class: Hybrid Mage
                Honor: Emperor
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: Unknown
                Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
                But you never came to me
                And I am still waiting until my death...
                But you hate me...
                So I shall kill you..
                And make you suffer...

Kill me..
                Kiss me..
                Bury me..
                But..
                Just look at me....

Comment

Working...
                X