PVP GM's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP GM's

I always wanted to PVP a GM ever since the 1st time i saw one. i think it would be epic if for a event like 1hr a day get a chance to challange a Gm to a PVP battle and to the winner get the spoils but it can't be like the rewards we usally get i mean come on its a fight vs a GM. make the rewards epic for a epic battle. could even make it like stages like ladder ez gm to harder gms. for low lvls or just have a lvl base. or even a event just for high lvls to test out there skills and get a epic battle with a gm. think it be sweet to see the gms interact with us a lil more then what they do [/COLOR]

think this is a good idea. if want a special event area might be harder for them to do. mebe say have them arrive then announce they will be in a loc for X amt of time. kaymo or another pvp area would be good so ppl can band together while trying to take them down. would reduce amount of coding needed by doing so instead of making a whole new event field which might take a while.

Comment

Am I allowed my handy dandy GM Sword?

Comment

Sure why not R2CS_Pat
        IGN: (S32)GaLon
        Class: Noob Priest
        Pet: Too many that i cant count
        Guild: FTW (aka Pervy guild)
        Love Oyster if you know what i mean

Comment

yeah gm gear is gm gear what makes it so epic XD also why if someone does beat a gm the prize should be worth it. not like most rewards where u only get 1-3 items. think it would be fun and give gm another reason to interact with the players. kinda like a vaction day/week for gm to have some fun also XD

Comment

Working...
          X