compensation for S61 and Merged servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compensation for S61 and Merged servers

Might i suggest a decent compensation pack for us servers that have been down since mid day saturday the 10th. Well that is if you guys happen to get them back online anytime soon.. lol smh. Think we deserve it no?
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Compensation isn't typically considered until a server has been down for a solid day or more. Even then, the freebies never match up to the total amount of daily items/exp lost during said downtime.

If the server hasn't gone up by the end of tomorrow, give me a ring and I'll try to talk the team into it.

Comment

so being stuck at last loading characters screen is actually servers being down o.O why not just make it some kind of a maint lol

Comment

Well, loading screens does not mean a server is offline; it is just the entrance portal that is down. Players who are currently inside the server can remain online, however players who disconnected and/or are trying a fresh login wil be unable to enter the server.

P.S. Try to keep to the designated thread when posting about the server issue in itself: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....cter-list-quot. This thread should be about compensation only.

[Update]
        Compensation has been approved, and will be delivered "at a later time" per support team.
        Last edited by Reverie; 12-11-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

so will that ' compensation ' be some thing like 5 hw and 10 ss like most gaming companies do ...

alright r2 thanks for the bound 5 gpow , the 30 bound pf and the 30 patron things but

u actually realise that we have lost tons of farmable items that we could actually get just by afking in the new maps : dc , g.mut , ew , ss , etc

idk

btw tho what r those 30 pf for u know its a so long way to get to the point where u can use them and kinda only a few ppl can use them rn and 30 pf is actually .... not
          a thing

well, just think ... idk

have a good day.
          Last edited by Reverie; 12-12-2016, 08:13 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I'd be content with receiving anything at all. They could have easily comped the server some exp tokens or nothing at all, but that's just my personal input.
            Last edited by Reverie; 12-12-2016, 08:13 AM.

Comment

good point tho k ty

and ... ty for merging posts i got kinda confused on where to post / make a thread lol

Comment

Wait you actually got summt other than 2X EXP? O, .o
                Wow... that's rare >, .<
                IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                Kamikaze Member
                Somany systems...so little time...
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                  Wait you actually got summt other than 2X EXP? O, .o
                  Wow... that's rare >, .<
                  I was surprised myself. D;

Comment

Sweet ty r2 for the items
                    💎Crystal Saga💎
                    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                    ☆Death Tank
                    ☆PvP King at your service
                    ☆Class:Knight
                    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
                    X