Player Icon Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Icon Changes

Ok so i'm kind of annoyed that theres only like 3 different icons each class gets. Theres the starting clothes when you aren't wearing any armour like priest for example has that blue clothing. Then when you wear something it turns pink and then at a really high lvl theres like one other armour icon. It doesn't really matter but i like to look at my character every time it wears a new armour set. Could r2games please add new armour icons? It'd be so much cooler. Also it seems to me that most of the characters, no matter if you choose a girl or boy picture, look like girls. The only classes that look like guys seem to be the knight and the rogue. Could you please give an option to choose whether or not your character looks like a boy or girl regardless of the class? mages tend to look like girls. It's quite annoying to look at. Also try to make it so that the gloves, boots and necklaces stand out on the character to make it look different just like "Tales of Pirates Online" does. Look at their characters and you'll know what i mean. Depending on what body you're wearing you're body armour will change and even if your gloves are in a different set than your body your hand change. That sort of thing. I'm sure a lot of Crystal Saga players would love to see this implemented into the game, Including me. Other than that Nothing else really needs a
    change besides the mounts. (they have slightly childish designs) You could help the game by making the mounts look a little more fierce. To be honest, who wants to ride around on a cute turtle?

it's a flash based game so it'll take a lot of time to do so , also your browser will download many cookies and temp files , so just get new fashion clothes

Comment

Working...
    X