Always merged with older servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always merged with older servers

My server S27 has always been merged with older servers. Im not complaining too much.. merges are great but its impossible to be competitive in pvp events like Seng, and Avernal Realm when most of the other players have a big headstart.
    I think it would be fair to provide some kind of "compensation" or something to help "catch up".. for servers that are merged with older ones.

*waits for trolls and flamers to tell me stop QQing*

If youre not in this situation u cant understand so leave your opinion out pls.
    Last edited by kaching; 12-08-2012, 05:57 PM. Reason: more info

i'm in this position myself. there are ways it can be used as a advantage. people with high upgrades don't have much need for items they farm and can usually get them easy. if prices are high because of merge they will even out eventually. blood soul essence from SR dungeon sells like 20-50g in newer servers. hard to get, older servers we can pop those things out relatively easy. so you then have better chance of upgrading frag weapon. and many other things.

Comment

I had maxed out Frag weapon and Epic Netheran set +13 all before the latest merge. (Lv 100 Eidolon Priest btw, not a noob ) I thought items like Gmut may get cheaper but in fact everything is now more expensive.

Its beside my point anyway.. if it was S27 merged with newer servers I would be strong in Seng, top 3 every day in Avernal.. etc. But instead I rarely get silver medals from Seng and struggle to make top 10 in Avernal.. all my hard work seems for nothing I just get owned everywhere now =/

Comment

Just something to consider for future merges.. thats why i put it in suggestions ;p

Perhaps soul shard packs based on the age of servers merged? Since the soul is the main difference between different servers.. as u say Items like frag weapons, mounts, wings etc should even out in the end.

Comment

It won't stop you know.

Comment

Working...
          X