Segnior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Segnior

I think that players would find it helpful to know who is in control of segnior much easier than they can now, this can be acheived by adding the name to either the leaderboard or the servertime tab. lease feel free to comment on this
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

I agree with this. I'd love to get online for the 2 exp token
    I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
    Class Shadow Rogue
    Level 55+
    Plane Mortal (obv.)
    Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

You can see who is the Leader of the guild in charge of Seig easily enough. Just visit the Guild Management Officer, look for the guild's name in the list, and it will tell you there who the leader is.

If people are going to spam someone with "what time seig??" then they should put a little effort into it and figure out who to spam on their own.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        You can see who is the Leader of the guild in charge of Seig easily enough. Just visit the Guild Management Officer, look for the guild's name in the list, and it will tell you there who the leader is.

If people are going to spam someone with "what time seig??" then they should put a little effort into it and figure out who to spam on their own.
        Yes i aggree but maybe the personin charge can set a daily time so that even if there ill it will still be set off at the correct time

Comment

Seig goes off when the Leader has the time to do it. It's nice to be on when it happens and it's nice when it happens at the same time every day, but there is no rule that it must, there is no such thing as a correct time, and technically, the Leader can decide to just not turn it on at all.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Unfortunately it's Seignor goes off when the "Leader" of he controlling guild has time. Most of the servers keep a set time but it varies for whoever has won Landgrab for he week. Like the above post said look through guild info and you can find the guildmaster of the Winning Guild.
            Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
            Level: 130
            Class: Rogue
            Plane: Eidolon
            Honor: Emperor
            Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
            Guild: Rebels
            Pet: DemonKing

Comment

I know i know but i think giving guildmasters the chance to tell people wen its going to go off in the tiem section would be good

Comment

Working...
              X