Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fate shop items Cheaper and make all Trade-able

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate shop items Cheaper and make all Trade-able

Okay. Lets face it R2. Most of the items in your fate shop are too darn expensive. Now i am going to suggest a few things that may give you more income from this game and the community.
    1st thing being the items in your fate shop should have slashed prices. I'm not talking events like the anniversary sale etc. I'm talking year round, 24/7 make the prices affordable. Now i don't know what y'all think your community is about but we are not a bunch of 6 figure income people that play this game.
    You are losing many loyal cashers to the m/all website and i feel like this is a problem for you, am i right? If you'd like to see more revenue from this particular game, make the items you are selling more affordable to the community that plays this. The way you price your items is like me going to the grocery store and buying a gallon of milk for $20 when in reality you and i both know it should only be $2-3 tops.
    I ask you to make your fate shop items more fair priced for the community that plays.

Now for my second suggestion. If someone is to cash an item, do you not think it should be tradeable or unbound? If someone pays Cold hard cash for an item they should beable to trade it. To make any item that cost xtal bound or untradeable is just ridiculous. For example if i go to the store, buy some candy, shouldn't i be able to share this candy with my friends? Well the way you have it, i spend cash and i cant share what i bought.

I and many others think it's cool you guys give point of interest, pay 2 consume n what not events but honestly half the time its items no one needs in the packs u offer for spending so much, and the POI event only has select items on there and half of them shouldn't even cost as many points as they do. i mean come on r2. Would it not be smarter to get cash fro more players than a very few? Example. right now u are getting a small amount of cashers that can cash a decent amount on this game. But if you lowered the prices in your fate shop then you would see an increase in cashers just at a smaller amount per casher. in the long run you'll obtain more loyal cashers and in return bring in more revenue for this game.

I think you get my point by now. Lower your prices, obtain more loyal cashers, increase revenue/profit.

Also Make these new systems items droppable in dungeons and make more than one dungeon per every ten levels. you know its not a crime to have 3-4 level 175 dungeons etc. Gets boring farming the same dungeon. and you can even have separate unique drops per each dungeon.

Did this on my phone. sorry if it may seem a bit unclear at points. Please forward to devs,gm,etc. I love this game and would like to see it prosper and get more players.

FOR GODS SAKE MAKE CROSS SERVER PvP EVENTS.. ty
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Yeap...Yeap!

Comment

I agree 100%
      IGN: (ne)Fenterra
      Server: S25
      Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
      Hobbies: ????????
      Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

Agree with this post as well.

Comment

You forgot to mention about making chaos wing deletable )=

Comment

I agree with this i am passionate about this game as are many other who log in everyday to do the same grind just to get a little stronger and we have spent years playing. Alot of the newer systems just cost to much the wing etherealization is a good example reiki activator is $10 and has a chance to fail like i would ever throw away $10 irl.

The vip system needs upgraded also people have been asking for vip to cover evil beast dungeon. If you added evil beast and pixie forest to the list of extra runs for vip, vip sales would go up 1000% guaranteed

Comment

Anyone that sees this post, I encourage you to please reply with your thoughts, the more unique replys we get the better. The devs pay attention to heavily responded threads so please post here!!

**Please try to stay on the topic of this thread. One thing at a time, I know there are many other issues.
              Last edited by Kanyo; 02-07-2017, 08:33 PM.
              💎Crystal Saga💎
              ☆Death Tank
              Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

1.Hide Aura
                2.deletable Chaos Wings
                3.Add more vault page or inven page...
                4.Make vip better i mean like change items we get and stuff...
                5.unkillable xtal in seng and make it like balanced...
                6.reply to ticket ,-,
                Last edited by waystallker; 02-07-2017, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Please make a new thread if you are making new suggestions. Please read my thread starting comment and stay on topic of that. Can't stress enough that we need to support the threads idea singularly.

**For example Disguy did an outstanding job of staying on the threads topic and being unique about his thoughts on it.
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Death Tank

Comment

I agree with this. Having higher prices is not going to make you more money, it is only going to turn more people away.

Also agree with making the items unbound, since one of the quickest ways to make some extra gold in game, the one thing stronger players always need, is to sell some
                    cash only items to other players. This means some will spend more than usual just to make that extra gold they need, which again is more money for u r2.

So why not listen to those that enjoy this game and only want to see it improve.

Comment

It's to expensive atm :/
                      Last edited by lavawallker; 02-09-2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Would love to see cheaper fate shop items.... one of the things that keeps me from cashing is the costs of the systems making it very discouraging

Comment

Ever since this game went from free to play to P2W, the amount of people playing this game have decreased by a large margin. I just look at what is new and log out or afk. The thought of even spending money is crazy for this game because you will go broke. I understand it is a business but your prices are way too high :/ face it.

+1
                          Originally posted by Dr.Q
                          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                            Ever since this game went from free to play to P2W, the amount of people playing this game have decreased by a large margin. I just look at what is new and log out or afk. The thought of even spending money is crazy for this game because you will go broke. I understand it is a business but your prices are way too high :/ face it.

+1
                            this ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post

+1
                              It has always been "free" TO PLAY and pay to win. You have to take into consideration that everything. takes. time. Spending money, for services [to] lessens the time. Keyword is time. If you are old enough to spend money (time), you should be smart enough to know this.
                              Last edited by LighTree; 02-10-2017, 04:25 AM.
                              CS I - (S103)Lugh
                              CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Working...
                              X