Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Extend Inventory and Vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extend Inventory and Vault

Is it possible to extend or have an additional tabs for bag/inventory as well as in vault? As the game get older, new systems were introduced which means new items for us store or keep in our bag and vault. We can't just throw them just because of limited space in bag/vault.

The proposal for more Vault pages has been submitted numerous times, however the devs insist that it is not possible for whatever reason.

Comment

not possible lol
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        The proposal for more Vault pages has been submitted numerous times, however the devs insist that it is not possible for whatever reason.
        lol if they say it's not possible then we'll eventually run out if we keep getting more systems. I don't want it to come to the point where I have to log in multiple alts to find what I need every 40 minutes :/. Just wish they could of at least told you the reason why.
        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
          Just wish they could of at least told you the reason why.
          The quality of support would drastically improve if there were proper communication between the devs and the teams that directly interact with the playerbase, but unfortunately the devs do not feel inclined to explain anything to forum representatives.

Comment

At least we keep getting more bound items eh? >, .>
            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
            Kamikaze Member
            Somany systems...so little time...
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Cant have it done even if we need to cash for it and they earn money?
              Do tell the devs that we are willing to spend cash on Inventory (2nd or more) and Item Vault (2nd or more).. (when u have time) thank you..

Comment

Honestly, we've had this problem for months now, I wouldn't even care if they had to make another icon for the space if they're not capable of expanding our "Inventory". Unless they don't want us to have more space at all.
                Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

i've unlocked all my vault and bag slots but i'm still finding a hard time making space for my items
                  Crystal Saga
                  IGN:Papuru
                  Server:Celestial Haven
                  Guild:BrimStone
                  Class:Beastmaster
                  Level: Too Pro, Too Noob

Comment

Originally posted by Ebo08 View Post
                    i've unlocked all my vault and bag slots but i'm still finding a hard time making space for my items
                    everyone does, and r2 still fused to give us more slots and pages although cs2 has page7 bag and guild storage and more.. they still say its impossible fr us.. =/

Comment

Working...
                    X