battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlegrounds

one thing that seems to get a lot of attention and irriatation is all the people who log into battlegrounds and then walk away from computor im a new player by most standards less than a month and i noticed that the trend is growing used to be two or three toons now it over 6 at a time. now i know most of it is personal acheivment but then again the win pays off to so why cant you develop something that boots non moving players over a min or two so someone that wants to play can help bring in the win just a thought or have capt with the god like kick button for non participants

Guild Battle & Battleground is held 2 times

I think a lot of players who feel the Guild Battle and Battleground not according to the local time, it is hard to attend due to time differences among countries. I hope Guild Battle and Battleground can be held two times a day with the provisions of any player unable to attend 2 times in Guild Battle and Battleground but only 1 time. This proposal I ask because the time difference is quite large.

I live in Asia (Indonesia), the time difference is 7 hours. If I have to attend the Guild Battle means I have to be present at 2.30 am local time while Battleground I must attend at 3.30 am local time. While time is bedtime for everyone in my country.

Please consider .... thanks

Comment

Im assuming this is meant for http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback the cs forum header, this is the forum for Broken Realm.
      IGN: GetRekt Alpha server 3 (Stormthrone) Level 60 Rogue ^.^

Beta IGN:GetRekt hoping to roll priest ;D

Comment

Originally posted by ArchMagister View Post
        Im assuming this is meant for http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback the cs forum header, this is the forum for Broken Realm.
        Lol! Glad someone else is pointing out the noob posts

Comment

this is a post for wartune, whom ever moves posts should move it there

Comment

Working...
          X