Few suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few suggestion

I have been playing this game for almost a year now and i still like it cause of the in game friends. i would like to suggest few thing which will be i think easy to implement and won't affect R2games's income negatively.
    1)well after everyone open ups their vault page and gets teeka and upgrades their guild skill there contribution usually just piles up and gets pretty much useless for ppl who don't play around with their skills that much so don't need the SoTs. so i think it will be fair if you add FL eggs as the last reward. like 200 or 250 contribution. Cashers will still cash for it cause no one will want to wait for that long but still it will give a slight chance to free players.(i know abt the survival but not everyone can be online that late)

2)After 15 days of signing in you can't get any rewards for logging in daily in the game. most of the game offer a monthly sign up rewards which resets every month so i am sure all of the player will like similar system in CS too.

3)Change the timing of treasure trove or survival of fittest as they both start at the same time right now.

4)Update the DS's rules so the players don't get stats from fragarach weapon and sperions as it is simply not fair for mortals that way.(i am lvl70+ eidolon now so don't say that i am being selfish) or make diff. DS for each plane.

5)For free player the loyalty is of no use so there are two solutions (a)make it so that we can use loyalty points instead of crystals for upgrading or blessings. or (b)make an exchange of loyalty pts to charm so players can use it to buy blessings from other players.
    (personally i like the first one :P but either is okay.)

i guess i will update it as i remember any other things. you are welcome to leave your comments(not troll comments though)
    Last edited by darkwater887; 12-17-2012, 06:34 AM.

Most of your suggestion were in my thread as well. The GMs will never answer and never do anything because they are just cashfarming with crystal saga.
    Can't wait til the german servers go online, I'm already running some websites telling people about R2 and their games, trying to make sure that as few people as possible cash lol. I think I should write some articles on MMO sites as well.

Comment

yeah i think you suggested the loyalty pts being used instead of crystals too...but i added another option in case they don't want free player to have seal broken blessings ever. i don't know if you suggested others too

Comment

Working...
      X