This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonspine just SORT IT OUT!!!!!!

IM fed up now eidolons can enter the ds battle ground there is no equal stats going on they 1 hit every1 b4 anyone even gets the ds its about time either they got a massive debuff or new grounds were made.

PS: NO space for disagreement its GOT to happen
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

DS is not by plane, it is by level... So at rebirth, they will hit twice as hard as everyone in that level range because of their plane. It seems perfectly fair to me. The more they take DS the faster they will level out of its range, the less you'll see them.

They are within level, nothing wrong with them being inside.
    Whelp I'm... I'm Mu.

Chara: Mu
    Server: ---
    Class: Priest
    Wings: ---
    Pet: ---

Comment

ban eido ban
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by Mupin View Post
        DS is not by plane, it is by level... So at rebirth, they will hit twice as hard as everyone in that level range because of their plane. It seems perfectly fair to me. The more they take DS the faster they will level out of its range, the less you'll see them.

They are within level, nothing wrong with them being inside.
        XD this makes me laugh TROL O LOL O LOL they are there to farm they keep comin back and back and back and when they stop some1 else takes over and they dont have suficient ds equaliser either so r2 sort it out

Comment

Won't change.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
            Won't change.
            BUT SHUD CHANGE jsut cos r2 cant see a profit in it doesnt mean they shudnt do it

Comment

Not a matter of profiting on DS or not. Just a matter of people in the lvl range can go into Dragonspine. That includes mortals, scions, eidolons. And dragonspine is about soul, since wings and gems get nerfed inside of it. all about who has the better soul.
              The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                Not a matter of profiting on DS or not. Just a matter of people in the lvl range can go into Dragonspine. That includes mortals, scions, eidolons. And dragonspine is about soul, since wings and gems get nerfed inside of it. all about who has the better soul.
                True that!
                Crystal Saga
                Server: Whisperwind Beach
                IGN: hei
                Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
                Guild: Nightmare
                Honor: Emperor

Wartune
                Server: Tauren Camp
                IGN: Izaya
                Lvl: 45+ Archer
                Guild: Mayhem
                Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Either wait it out and let them level passed the range or find a different time for DS. I know it only happens twice a day but you might have a lot less competition in 1 or the other time. If still hard to get and they are farming Gold which I know of a lot who do, then use friends to help you out..normally if you get DS and run in the right setup / pot at the right times and what not, you most likely have a chance at it.
                  Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                  Level: 130
                  Class: Rogue
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Honor: Emperor
                  Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                  Guild: Rebels
                  Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
                    Either wait it out and let them level passed the range or find a different time for DS. I know it only happens twice a day but you might have a lot less competition in 1 or the other time. If still hard to get and they are farming Gold which I know of a lot who do, then use friends to help you out..normally if you get DS and run in the right setup / pot at the right times and what not, you most likely have a chance at it.
                    I can only do 1 of the 2 timings and they will delete ds and go again anyway

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                      xD this is **** nothing here works for a start they ahve more time to upgrade soul 2ndly once they have it there unbeatable

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                        xD this is **** nothing here works for a start they ahve more time to upgrade soul 2ndly once they have it there unbeatable
                        i'm a non casher who always is behind. i still take DS from high level eido's, and i did same to high level mortals and scions which are hardcore cashers who brag an TT about being best and everyone thinks they own the best. it made them QQ and TT rage for a year straight. no joke. they still rage over it an simple stuff like losing events like these to non cashers. ya they might be able to get it a lot, but all you need is that one good win to burn them for a lifetime. then you'll start to get the hang of it an doin it more often. i'll admit, party mode disabled makes it 100x harder to create teamwork. but its not impossible to wrench DS from a cashers hand, especially if you use teamwork. there are also other ways to farm gold badges, and you can make a fragarach weapon that's almost as good or better then DS pretty easy depending on your server if you put time into it.
                        i'll say it again, i was a non casher mortal taking DS from cashers. ya new planes make it harder to do, BUT. you shouldn't login and only care about DS. if your a non casher with no real in game farming gold etc, you don't even have the afk time mostly to use it if you've been grinding an doing your dungeons etc etc. level up, beef up your char, then come back at um when your stronger. chances are if they are in top guild they wont be camping that for long as they will need lv 70-80 skills in LG battles+the gear or they will be squishys getting owned a lot

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                          i'm a non casher who always is behind. i still take DS from high level eido's, and i did same to high level mortals and scions which are hardcore cashers who brag an TT about being best and everyone thinks they own the best. it made them QQ and TT rage for a year straight. no joke. they still rage over it an simple stuff like losing events like these to non cashers. ya they might be able to get it a lot, but all you need is that one good win to burn them for a lifetime. then you'll start to get the hang of it an doin it more often. i'll admit, party mode disabled makes it 100x harder to create teamwork. but its not impossible to wrench DS from a cashers hand, especially if you use teamwork. there are also other ways to farm gold badges, and you can make a fragarach weapon that's almost as good or better then DS pretty easy depending on your server if you put time into it.
                          i'll say it again, i was a non casher mortal taking DS from cashers. ya new planes make it harder to do, BUT. you shouldn't login and only care about DS. if your a non casher with no real in game farming gold etc, you don't even have the afk time mostly to use it if you've been grinding an doing your dungeons etc etc. level up, beef up your char, then come back at um when your stronger. chances are if they are in top guild they wont be camping that for long as they will need lv 70-80 skills in LG battles+the gear or they will be squishys getting owned a lot
                          Yes but tey ahve tripple trht stats as me and styill not even in the same plane

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal622 View Post
                            Yes but tey ahve tripple trht stats as me and styill not even in the same plane

kinda like me fighting that person,

^my stats. i have less then 1/5th their atk. 1/10th their defence. =5x+my atk, 10x my defense, but i can still make half a galon then other ppl can work them down.doesn't matter if i'm scion or eido. they still have that much more stat then me even if on same plane. i mention a lv 120 because its not just DS like this, there is also seng where you are up against even stronger people then people who are 61. i'm currently lv 53 eido. before you say, well your an eido too= part of the problem here. eido's in general or scions aren't the problem. as i was once a mortal with nothing, even when i first hit lv 80 i had to create each slayer piece slowly for each color grade, only had dual pink wings, didn't get aura until i was 80 scion, yet still managed to get DS a few times and help others get it often- now i have full purple slayer and almost full purple savage. i've helped many scions and mortals get DS. we take turns on who gets it based on who helps to wrench it from cashers based off of participation points= 1 point per DS event attended. get a group of people working together, and you more then triple your stats, individually you might have lower stats, but there is always strength in #'s&friends. its possible to succeed if you keep at it an don't let it bring you down. losses just show where you can improve tactics etc

Comment

The GM should spawn a dragon to guard the DS, that way it will be more challenging. The dragon would just be like Gotor.
                              Server:
                              IGN:

Class:
                              Level: xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X