X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

kinda like me fighting that person,

^my stats. i have less then 1/5th their atk. 1/10th their defence. =5x+my atk, 10x my defense, but i can still make half a galon then other ppl can work them down.doesn't matter if i'm scion or eido. they still have that much more stat then me even if on same plane. i mention a lv 120 because its not just DS like this, there is also seng where you are up against even stronger people then people who are 61. i'm currently lv 53 eido. before you say, well your an eido too= part of the problem here. eido's in general or scions aren't the problem. as i was once a mortal with nothing, even when i first hit lv 80 i had to create each slayer piece slowly for each color grade, only had dual pink wings, didn't get aura until i was 80 scion, yet still managed to get DS a few times and help others get it often- now i have full purple slayer and almost full purple savage. i've helped many scions and mortals get DS. we take turns on who gets it based on who helps to wrench it from cashers based off of participation points= 1 point per DS event attended. get a group of people working together, and you more then triple your stats, individually you might have lower stats, but there is always strength in #'s&friends. its possible to succeed if you keep at it an don't let it bring you down. losses just show where you can improve tactics etc
    IM not eidolon im scion and my stats are 3500 as my atk unbuffed so ur still double the stats of me
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

OK i have proof and now i even caught som1 SELLING DS there so powerful as eido they can just have it whenever and they sell it for PUC and GMUT and they all go along for it, this is no longer a FUN event its **** so remove it or make it fun for all rather thn just the xtral players. Ah here it is the profit privalidge just give to those who pays not the right attitude. IF u expect people to keep palying so they are motivated to purchase crystal u gotta make it fun Hers some other proof from my DS stats which are halved compared to eidolons which seem to barely srop at all. Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	250.9 KB
ID:	1663770Click image for larger version

Name:	capture2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	271.7 KB
ID:	1663771im on the left in both and there both unbuffed cos i debuffed em the rouge is the one also selling the DS for PUC or GMUT well shall I partake i think not if i want it i wanna earn it and i can compete with people 4x my stats at level 43

Comment

Why start on a old server where the players are all way stronger? Start on a newer server where u have a chance to compete. I dont get why people go to old servers where everyone has been playing for like 6months + and expect to compete, YOU WILL NEVER compete with them.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
          Why start on a old server where the players are all way stronger? Start on a newer server where u have a chance to compete. I dont get why people go to old servers where everyone has been playing for like 6months + and expect to compete, YOU WILL NEVER compete with them.
          Maybe cause eventually the newer servers will get merged with the older ones D;
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

XD God when i created this forum i didnt know i was gonna see this much UTTER **** ty for ur reply first venomeh see u in game ANYWAY I JOINED A YEAR AGO WHEN THERE WERNT HALF THE SERVERS SO THERE!!!!!!!

Comment

So u joined a year ago....and it took u over 1 year to get to lvl 57 scion. Dude u have nothing to complain about, the reason you cant compete is becuase you dont put the effort or time into it. You cant expect to play for a year and only get to 57 scion and compete....people are getting to lvl 100 scion in 2 months. So you are not ever gonna compete if this is the way you play. Not trying to be mean or rude, but a casual gamer will never compete with full time 100% gamers, get used to it. Any game you ever play on the internet is like this, causal gamers always fall way behind and cant compete.

Comment

So u joined a year ago....and it took u over 1 year to get to lvl 57 scion. Dude u have nothing to complain about, the reason you cant compete is becuase you dont put the effort or time into it. You cant expect to play for a year and only get to 57 scion and compete....people are getting to lvl 100 scion in 2 months. So you are not ever gonna compete if this is the way you play. Not trying to be mean or rude, but a casual gamer will never compete with full time 100% gamers, get used to it. Any game you ever play on the internet is like this, causal gamers always fall way behind and cant compete.
                XD IM not even gonna comment on the inncorrect **** in this post im just gonan protend its not there

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                  OK i have proof and now i even caught som1 SELLING DS there so powerful as eido they can just have it whenever and they sell it for PUC and GMUT and they all go along for it, this is no longer a FUN event its **** so remove it or make it fun for all rather thn just the xtral players. Ah here it is the profit privalidge just give to those who pays not the right attitude. IF u expect people to keep palying so they are motivated to purchase crystal u gotta make it fun Hers some other proof from my DS stats which are halved compared to eidolons which seem to barely srop at all. [ATTACH=CONFIG]30439[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30440[/ATTACH]im on the left in both and there both unbuffed cos i debuffed em the rouge is the one also selling the DS for PUC or GMUT well shall I partake i think not if i want it i wanna earn it and i can compete with people 4x my stats at level 43
                  Annother today i would of beaten thm b4 they got ds but i waxs in arvernal but selling ds is not fair i think tht wen ds is dropped it shud be destroyed and sent to a random location this sorts out idiots like tht

Comment

None of that is incorrect, your low lvl on a very old server where u been playing for 1 year. And your dumb to think you can beat let alone compete with players that are so far ahead of you.

Comment

There is a normal drop rate timer on DS.. So you kill people around where it was dropped and hope to get lucky enough to pick it up. That is completely fair.

I think your just having non-stop fits because you can't get DS. And you can't make buddies with someone who could help you get DS.

So as a few people has already said.

DS is by level, not by plane.
                      Whelp I'm... I'm Mu.

Chara: Mu
                      Server: ---
                      Class: Priest
                      Wings: ---
                      Pet: ---

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                        ban eido ban
                        Just exactly saying like ban mortals from sengolia. .-.
                        Server: Shrine of Kithara (Merged with Lycanmarsh, Celestial Peaks, Celestial Palace, The Void, Angel Island, and Tyria Village)
                        Character: Miek
                        Pet: Burning Angel<3
                        Level: 86 Scion

Comment

You want a dragonsword that bad, patrick, just run day in vidalias. you'll get a few hour one at some point.......
                          The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

and if its the badges u nid theres deffnitly other ways too get those ._." trove talaman ladder day in vidalia and ect ... .-.

Comment

i remember when i was 40-60 i was able to snatch that ds few times from the scions (at that time eidolon wasnt released yet), ik that now with eidolons and sperion it got harder also thos rb players got more time to be stronger, but its still possible; if u know what ur doing. instead of making a topic here about something that has already been suggested so many times, team up with others like u and deal with it, or simply move to an other server. an other solution just lvl up and wait till ur an eidolon ud be stronger by then.
                              Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

Comment

None of that is incorrect, your low lvl on a very old server where u been playing for 1 year. And your dumb to think you can beat let alone compete with players that are so far ahead of you.
                                IM not the one here whos dumb for a start 1/4 of tht yeari wanst playing than i did go through a period of very fast leveling such as now you cannot judge what you do not know, in to the reply about me making friends with powerful people i have many but they are over level right now also, to the reply about its by level not plane im higher level thn the eidos in there so thts **** and btw my souls decent too

Comment

Working...
                                X