Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay let me put it for you in very simple terms, you dont seem to understand anything above a 3-4yr old understanding. Your to weak to compete...so either shut up and quit or figure out a way to become stronger. And if u have a character for over 1 year, but only play for 3 months, why would you really care about how DS goes? Its obvious your not dedicated to the game so why try to change the way others player it just so it can suit your needs when u do decide to play.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
      Okay let me put it for you in very simple terms, you dont seem to understand anything above a 3-4yr old understanding. Your to weak to compete...so either shut up and quit or figure out a way to become stronger. And if u have a character for over 1 year, but only play for 3 months, why would you really care about how DS goes? Its obvious your not dedicated to the game so why try to change the way others player it just so it can suit your needs when u do decide to play.
      tempted just to iggy you let me put this in extremly simple terms im actually quite strong (coming 2nd in lower avernal yesterday)2. i have a photo of an eidolon mage and me after ds Click image for larger version

Name:	moonrabbit.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	1663846 she didnt equip ds after her and a massive team took it now in ds she had 9926MATK so it was higher thn wen she was out and thni had 4500 so ui have a chance against her alone...no and her team too i doubt it. Im not weak and have been complemented on my intellect and beat higher levels thn myself in most other things but its impossible with the clear wrongs in ds. also note all but her sperion and gems was the same or wworse thn mine so tell me this why cant i beat thm in ds they dont get a debuff thts y
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by Mupin View Post
        DS is not by plane, it is by level... So at rebirth, they will hit twice as hard as everyone in that level range because of their plane. It seems perfectly fair to me. The more they take DS the faster they will level out of its range, the less you'll see them.

They are within level, nothing wrong with them being inside.
        Um, in case you didn't realize, they don't use the DS. They simply go in to farm GOod Honor Badges... As soon as they get out they toss the DS... Thus they should be disqualified from said event... MAbey they should get their own DS-like event, where the winner get the same thing as the Dragonspine Battleground winner.
        Game:Crystal Saga
        Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
        IGN:S58-AquaShock
        Level: 198-Eidolon
        Class: Knight
        Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
        -Albert Einstein

Comment

ONCe again eidolon victory a scion got it today and although no other plane had a chance against him but once again eido on top is it coninsidence...no..its deliberate they dont even sem t o get a debuff when they go in and wen they come out they brag and get congratulate it thn delete it in front of people who might have wanted to use it. Then just to insult further they go to the 2nd ds and take it there..once again taking no debuff. Ill reach eidolon soon but wen i am r2 are already developing 3rd rb so theres no chance ill get it thn either SO they better damn well make sure there are some ACTUAL debuffs implumented

Comment

they already have a disadvantage of losing the bonus from their wings and gems that they worked alot for, and u want them to lose bonus from mount and soul too? u want all to have fixed stats? u want others who worked on their chars alotmuch more than u did to be equal on power with u? just because ur too weak to beat them and take the wpn of ur dreams? get stronger and stop complaining, ds is lvl based, be glad 60+ cant get in there. if u really really really dont like it change servers, ur char isnt that much developed so ur not losing much. or wait till u can EARN it, as they r EARNING it
            Last edited by SephirothFFVII; 12-28-2012, 04:18 PM.
            Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothFFVII View Post
              they already have a disadvantage of losing the bonus from their wings and gems that they worked alot for, and u want them to lose bonus from mount and soul too? u want all to have fixed stats? u want others who worked on their chars alotmuch more than u did to be equal on power with u? just because ur too weak to beat them and take the wpn of ur dreams? get stronger and stop complaining, ds is lvl based, be glad 60+ cant get in there. if u really really really dont like it change servers, ur char isnt that much developed so ur not losing much. or wait till u can EARN it, as they r EARNING it
              MY GOD U DUMB ARSES DONT LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am strong im levle 60 so there max level shud be mine thn if im against levle 48 eidolons etc but i cant cos there stats DONT go down
              Last edited by tajmahal62; 12-30-2012, 03:01 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Ok, let me spell it out for you. Soul will up your stats. That is NOT nerfed in DS. At lvl 40 you can start using your fragarach weapon again. Superior VII is stronger than orange slayer weapon. People who have worked on their souls and have worked on making their frag as strong as they can get it are going to win against almost everyone in DS, as their atk power will be obscene in comparison to the armor you can wear at that lvl.

All that said, being lvl 60 doesn't matter. Unless you get a good skill at lvl 60, all lvl 60 means is that you're one lvl away from being out of DS. You want to kick butt in DS, work on your soul, work on upgrading your frag weapon. Their are people in there that have slowly lvled and have had time to put work into immortal souls. Those stat bonuses are crazy. Find a few people to go in with and work as a team. Just because your stats aren't as OP as others doesn't mean Dragonspine needs to get changed.

And before you go off calling people "dumb arses", keep in mind that this looks to most to be a thread of someone whining that their character is weak and demanding Dragonspine be nerfed to punish people who've worked harder on their characters than you have so that you have a chance at getting it.
                The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Agree with Krysia. Up your movement speed, learn your reflexes, and you got it.
                  The world is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                    Ok, let me spell it out for you. Soul will up your stats. That is NOT nerfed in DS. At lvl 40 you can start using your fragarach weapon again. Superior VII is stronger than orange slayer weapon. People who have worked on their souls and have worked on making their frag as strong as they can get it are going to win against almost everyone in DS, as their atk power will be obscene in comparison to the armor you can wear at that lvl.

All that said, being lvl 60 doesn't matter. Unless you get a good skill at lvl 60, all lvl 60 means is that you're one lvl away from being out of DS. You want to kick butt in DS, work on your soul, work on upgrading your frag weapon. Their are people in there that have slowly lvled and have had time to put work into immortal souls. Those stat bonuses are crazy. Find a few people to go in with and work as a team. Just because your stats aren't as OP as others doesn't mean Dragonspine needs to get changed.

And before you go off calling people "dumb arses", keep in mind that this looks to most to be a thread of someone whining that their character is weak and demanding Dragonspine be nerfed to punish people who've worked harder on their characters than you have so that you have a chance at getting it.
                    OMG i think i have put down in this thread tht my stats arnt weak 100 times. My soul isnt bad either and i have a better frag thn people 18 levles higher thn me so this is wrong again

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                      MY GOD U DUMB ARSES DONT LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am strong im levle 60 so there max level shud be mine thn if im against levle 48 eidolons etc but i cant cos there stats DONT go down
                      Your not OP or anything so don't expect to win DS if an eidolon's inside...my stats are better,and I cant compete with eidolons (level 53 scion here) If an eidolon is inside DS only way I can get is by stealthing,snatching it and running for 3 minutes.Instead of WHINING,get STRONGER or ffs,GET TO EIDOLON! It took you 1 year for level 57 scion and you don't even have good soul or anything...im playing umm 7 months now (Quit many times for wartune and BR so make that like 5 months of playing) I have an aura.Work on your soul,then you can snatch DS from those eidolons.Or,stop whining,dont do DS,and get a good frag? I have a VI frag its 10x better than DS,DS drastically lowers my stats I only use it for grinding.And btw,the reply you called **** on page 3,you calling it **** shows you really DO have an understanding of a 3-4 year old...grow up dude.
                      LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

OMG i think i have put down in this thread tht my stats arnt weak 100 times. My soul isnt bad either and i have a better frag thn people 18 levles higher thn me so this is wrong again
                        I think I'm just going to reply to that in the vein of how charlie brown's teacher from the peanuts cartoons talks, and you can take whatever you want from that, because instead of listening to any advice people are giving you, you immediately argue about how everyone is wrong and you're right in saying eidolons need a debuff.
                        The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

tempted just to iggy you let me put this in extremly simple terms im actually quite strong (coming 2nd in lower avernal yesterday)2. i have a photo of an eidolon mage and me after ds [ATTACH=CONFIG]30720[/ATTACH] she didnt equip ds after her and a massive team took it now in ds she had 9926MATK so it was higher thn wen she was out and thni had 4500 so ui have a chance against her alone...no and her team too i doubt it. Im not weak and have been complemented on my intellect and beat higher levels thn myself in most other things but its impossible with the clear wrongs in ds. also note all but her sperion and gems was the same or wworse thn mine so tell me this why cant i beat thm in ds they dont get a debuff thts y
                          thats not strong at all, im mortal and WAY stronger than u #05

btw in my server theres an eidolon mage with 22k matk in ds, be glad ur not facing him(yes thats u wanted, if ur reading this)
                          Last edited by SephirothFFVII; 12-31-2012, 11:57 AM.
                          Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

Comment

tht pic with u and the edo doesnt exactly help ur case it kinda shows tht u arent exactly working on soul as much as u should 12%p dmg reduce with a candy cane wich gives 8% and tht soul bead insig wich gives about 3 if i rember corectly means u got what 1% pdmg reduce from soul O.o?

Comment

Your not a strong lvl 60, my lvl 60 mortal would slaughter you inside of 1 stun....

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                                I think I'm just going to reply to that in the vein of how charlie brown's teacher from the peanuts cartoons talks, and you can take whatever you want from that, because instead of listening to any advice people are giving you, you immediately argue about how everyone is wrong and you're right in saying eidolons need a debuff.
                                I finnally get waht u all mean now tht ds is ruled by eidolons and no one can compete without 1100 soul complesion. SO NOW i understand that u think it shoukld be an all eidolon event. THanks for your help all

Comment

Working...
                                X