Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now tht just screams sarcasm ya know .-.

Comment

Originally posted by air776 View Post
      now tht just screams sarcasm ya know .-.
      what screams sarcasum my last post was for real
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
        I finnally get waht u all mean now tht ds is ruled by eidolons and no one can compete without 1100 soul complesion. SO NOW i understand that u think it shoukld be an all eidolon event. THanks for your help all
        All the new plane gives is 2 new skills and 80? attribute points. Thing is, they have like 2-3x your soul completion that's why you can't compete there, deal with it.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

welll a person with 1100 soul completion will ussaly beat someone with less then 500 so instead of making forums asking for debuffs in ds u should keep upgrading ur soul since thts what matter's most O.o and making a startegy also helps aloot in their so even if u dont gotas much soul its not impossible too get it ._.

Comment

Originally posted by air776 View Post
            welll a person with 1100 soul completion will ussaly beat someone with less then 500 so instead of making forums asking for debuffs in ds u should keep upgrading ur soul since thts what matter's most O.o and making a startegy also helps aloot in their so even if u dont gotas much soul its not impossible too get it ._.
            There already are debuffs in ds which reloging used to cure but now tht tht glimps of hopes bin taken out i think it would be fair if rather thn just scdion and mortal having debuff tht eido shud too. A 2 person team consisting of me and an eido couldnt beat the daily holder sos deal with tht

Comment

I finnally get waht u all mean now tht ds is ruled by eidolons and no one can compete without 1100 soul complesion. SO NOW i understand that u think it shoukld be an all eidolon event. THanks for your help all
              All the new plane gives is 2 new skills and 80? attribute points. Thing is, they have like 2-3x your soul completion that's why you can't compete there, deal with it.
              THanks for more help veno

Comment

PLease close thread CBA to defend myself from insults

Comment

...lol
                  They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                  But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

the dont even care enough to close it lol there we are if ur not xtral player they wont close ur thread

Comment

or they should atleast make it where when the timer runs out u get instantly teleported out cause i was in a 5vs1 match my timer ran out then i got killed that was ****.
                      Crystal Saga:
                      IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
                      Server: Eternal Sanctum
                      Class: Rogue
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Level: 150
                      Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
                      Wings: Demon Lord +4
                      Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
                      Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
                      Pixie : Celestial
                      Nobility: Emperor
                      Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
                      Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

Is it a bug then that only my gear mattered on my character? My soul was 0 inside Dragonspine today when I entered.

Comment

No one? I have 0 soul inside DS

Comment

the dont even care enough to close it lol there we are if ur not xtral player they wont close ur thread
                            Sorry, Taj. I don't always see every thread. In the future, best to mail a request like this to a moderator.

Helldemon- I don't know the answer to your question because I've never looked at soul inside DS. Please take a screenshot next time and create your own thread to ask.

This thread now closed, after a long overdue request from the original poster.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                            X