Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CS Wings very underpowered(Please comment to make this seen by a GM)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Wings very underpowered(Please comment to make this seen by a GM)

My friend recently brought this to my attention, our wings no matter how strong your mount or how many souls you have the stats on wings will not be affected by % bonuses. As you can see in the picture
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wings.png
Views:	1
Size:	374.1 KB
ID:	1733966
    If you pull out a calculator or something you will notice that all my stats hp, attack, defence etc is only reduced by the exact amount that the wings give me meaning my mount and pixie are doing nothing to boost the power of wings.

Considering how much in game gold is required to raise the level of wings to something like angel lords I would say wings are not worth the money its basically like having some type of underpowered cosmetic feature on. My sperion should normally only give me 2826 patk but thanks to my mount/pixie/soul bonuses it actually adds up to a good 6500+ patk boost.
    If you were to compare the price of making demon lords to the price of making a maxed out sperion the maxed out sperion would easily be much much cheaper than the amount of Ethereal Wings needed and in the end sperion would grant much better bonuses and passives.
    I've never been much a fan of wings cause I always noticed the boost was so small now I see why so I always save wings for last but my suggestion would be to allow wings to be affected by % bonuses that come from armour, mount, pixie, and soul, etc.
    It's something that will benefit everyone and might make players be more willing to buy Ethereal Wings from the shop to take their wings to the next level but considering the price: power ratio its not worth the money.
    Server:Eternal Sanctum
    IGN: (s57)Sin
    Guild: Brigade Officer
    Lv:98+ Scion
    SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

Keep it as the way it is : )
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

the green stats always add in the total not in the base stats. so even in other equips the white numbers are only thing which directly get added in your base stats. and all the % boost are based on those base stats.next tier of wings will have boost which will be added in the base stats(like emperor wings and others) so in the end the wings are also as important as other things. besides the sperion ony gives you atk,wings are giving youatk,def,Hp,movespeed,crit def, luck and in case of priests healing.

Comment

you think thats bad go look at the wings in the original chinese version of this game their normal fire wings have the stats that angel lord wings have. so figure that one out. LOL.
        s157 DGoddess

Comment

Multipliers only affect base stats, you should know it by now.

Comment

Working...
          X