Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

So will we got Crystal Saga remaster version?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So will we got Crystal Saga remaster version?

    It seems dead game, i played since 2011 but stopped at 2013 or 2012 i don't remember just back again but nothing is really different just another something we need to pay? so when we got Crystal Saga remaster version and support in Web, and mobile maybe?


    Ah ignore this edgy nickname, i register it when i was a kid LOL

  • #2
    csII is the 'remaster version' you could argue, although almost everything there is cash only so u better off playing csI
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
      csII is the 'remaster version' you could argue, although almost everything there is cash only so u better off playing csI
      everything here is p2w too, wut u mean? lol
      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R21507247 View Post

        everything here is p2w too, wut u mean? lol
        you obviously dont know how to farm things on cs1 then
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

          you obviously dont know how to farm things on cs1 then
          Pixies and mounts are 2 of the biggest systems in this game. You can't effectively farm ancient items without taking years of farming.
          Same with tenets which gives tons of base attributes yet u can only farm pow and it takes months of farming pow to upgrade tenets post-Holy.
          I don't expect a weeks worth of farming for multiple upgrades but some of these would take years unless u got the time to strengthen alts and then farm with them as well which many don't.
          Last edited by R21507247; 12-27-2017, 08:00 PM.
          Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R21507247 View Post

            Pixies and mounts are 2 of the biggest systems in this game. You can't effectively farm ancient items without taking years of farming.
            Same with tenets which gives tons of base attributes yet u can only farm pow and it takes months of farming pow to upgrade tenets post-Holy.
            I don't expect a weeks worth of farming for multiple upgrades but some of these would take years unless u got the time to strengthen alts and then farm with them as well which many don't.
            it's an mmo, it's suppose to take months/years, ancient is ur argument rlly? even tho fully fed dooms are equal to em pretty much and ancient pixie is just 1 pixie u can still get reaper which is OP no? most got good pixies and max mount/tenets with elites so dont rlly matter and void op for puc/de/chi i guess it's ur problem if u didn't make alts to farm it

            sg relic, qmt, pd, wrangle, ladder, tenets rlly isn't that hard fyi, only mount is hard now i guess but it's not like anyone new even plays this new servers r just old players who get ranks for xtal for when it merges with their server

            also still new so will have more ways to farm it eventually
            Last edited by xPrototypeT; 12-28-2017, 04:25 AM.
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

            Comment


            • #7
              f2p=p2w. Cashers automatically have the advantage. Everything is cashable through fate shop. Make five minute purchase or farm for years. It depends on how you play. If pve then it don't matter but if you like to compete, then u will have to cash if you don't want to be behind. Mall grew a lot this year. People casually talk about the prices and what they will mall. You need cash to compete with top players.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tidue View Post
                f2p=p2w. Cashers automatically have the advantage. Everything is cashable through fate shop. Make five minute purchase or farm for years. It depends on how you play. If pve then it don't matter but if you like to compete, then u will have to cash if you don't want to be behind. Mall grew a lot this year. People casually talk about the prices and what they will mall. You need cash to compete with top players.
                was able to compete without cashing due to elites, not many mall on my server so not that much of a problem
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

                  was able to compete without cashing due to elites, not many mall on my server so not that much of a problem
                  your server is probably small. Im in S51 server group who had 3 other platform merge into us during 150 map. Its so hard to find a spot with all those people especially when some people like to use 4 alts to farm.
                  Last edited by R21507247; 12-30-2017, 01:43 PM.
                  Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R21507247 View Post

                    your server is probably small. Im in S51 server group who had 3 other platform merge into us during 150 map. Its so hard to find a spot with all those people especially when some people like to use 4 alts to farm.
                    21 servers here iirc, was full here too, number of people including myself came back because of elites and then most left cuz they got to use to just afking for everything they needed :P
                    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X