To gm incentives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To gm incentives

There needs to be incentives for people to stay in the server and the game needs a little help.

1. Weekly awards for the top 5 guilds by creating three guild showdown instances. L1 is for 1st and 2nd place where the winner gets to control the land,etc just like is but receives an additional grand prize. 2nd place loser still receives an award based on game managers decision. L2 guild showdown is for 3rd and 4th place where the winner recieves 3rd place and a reward. 4th place will still receive an award. L3 guild showdown is where 5th and 6th battle it out where 5th place recieves and award and 6th place receives nothing.

2. Segnolia to be like avernal realm where the low levels have a chance to gain silver and don't have to compete against slayer. 40-79 range and 80-100 range segnolia. stop the spawn camping for fairness

3. Chat moderator to deal with spamming and profanity. Moderators should have to boot people who are disrupting the game play of others and offending the tos policy. Not everyone knows how to file a ticket or take time to report someone. Also moderators could boot and prevent gold spammers from logging back in game.

These things will give people incentives to stay in the server and keeps guilds competiveness and feel important in game.

Crystal saga is showing improvement with variety of holiday events and rewards for events. Hopefully some changes can be made so I don't have to read about so many negative complaints from different posts.

I agree with you on the 2- and 3- and im not really sure about the first proposition i mean maybe 2 LG instances only , but then again that system will be messed up , and i know that in merged servers there are many issues about that (thank god that exenden realm isn't merged) but i don't think it's achievable <<

Comment

Working...
    X