Suggestion for items in Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for items in Point of Interest

Its a shot in the dark, but I figured it may be easier to make a suggestion for an item added to "point of interest" over "consumer points"

Anyway, in "point of interest" we have the "Exquisite Enchantment Crystal Pack" that provides an item that acts like 100% dragon crystal. This limits ones risk to enhancing an orange equip since the % chance of succeeding with normal Dragon Crystals are too low and high risk for the reward gain.

My proposal is adding the equivalent item for pet equipment; the "Exquisite Pet Heavenly Crystal Pack."
    As it stands now, it's pretty difficult to get +13 or +14 for the pet gear. For example, it's about 37% chance to go from +13 to +14(using 4x orange pet enchantment crystal) for an orange pet equip. With how lucky heavy enhancing is, that 37% chance can give you a string of bad luck and end up to +3.

In summary,

Problem: Enhancing pet equips is harder than normal equip with no easy alternatives like acquiring "Exquisite Enchantment Crystal" from "point of interest"
    Proposal: Adding "Exquisite Pet Heavenly Crystal Pack" to "Point of Interest"

excuse me , what exactly do u use ur pets for ? ....

Comment

Mostly for damage mitigation and they can save lives. They are mostly ignored but if something is challenging they can help ease the challenge.

Its also something to work toward.

Comment

Working...
      X