Character Transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Transfer

For Awhile now it seems like the way to actually get the devs to listen is to bring an idea up with a crystal price on it, So i got one.

Character Migration Card.
    Price 4999 crystals
    Item Description:
    Transfer your character to another server. Transfer will take effect after the next server maintance, Players will not be able to access their characters/ server once the card has been used. Character will not be able to transfer to any server recently opened within the last 90 days. Voiding the Migration will cost the Migration time as well as the card.
    Sell Price N/A

thats a lotta work and irrelevant as well...its never gonna be a thing dude

Comment

devs too lazy/lack the knowledge to do such a thing, same with changing char names also game ded next year so no chance
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

We requested merge. Then why would we go to another dead server? Then soon will be merge again. Hahah

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
          devs too lazy/lack the knowledge to do such a thing, same with changing char names also game ded next year so no chance
          This is actually not completely correct - there are instances in which a character name was changed back when the german servers (my OG server) of cs were online. So they can in fact change character names.
          Now to add to this: Just because they did this in one version of the game does not mean they´ll do it in any other version in the future nor does it mean that they won´t do it again/add a funtion that does this but they could technically do it (since it´s the same company).

And about the part that the game is going to be dead by next year - well we don´t know for sure. I used to be pretty pessimistic about the game being kept alive by the devs but since then I´ve studied the problems and possibilities of converting flash based games to something different (which is surprisingly not nearly as hard/time consuming/expensive as some imagine it to be. So the chances of the game staying alive nonetheless are there and if they do it properly the games perfomance would increase) I´ve gotten more optimistic.

PS: I should have said that the german servers were also run by R2.
          Last edited by R2109499284; 06-19-2019, 03:58 AM. Reason: added information

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

This is actually not completely correct - there are instances in which a character name was changed back when the german servers (my OG server) of cs were online. So they can in fact change character names.
            Now to add to this: Just because they did this in one version of the game does not mean they´ll do it in any other version in the future nor does it mean that they won´t do it again/add a funtion that does this but they could technically do it (since it´s the same company).

And about the part that the game is going to be dead by next year - well we don´t know for sure. I used to be pretty pessimistic about the game being kept alive by the devs but since then I´ve studied the problems and possibilities of converting flash based games to something different (which is surprisingly not nearly as hard/time consuming/expensive as some imagine it to be. So the chances of the game staying alive nonetheless are there and if they do it properly the games perfomance would increase) I´ve gotten more optimistic.
            but u just proved me correct, remember it's r2 so(which is the important thing you need to remember, everyone knows its possible)

Comment

Transferring of Toon to a diff server is not possible here. The only game I know that you can server HOP anytime is Ragnarok Eternal Love. Lots of PVP and Guild Wars Why still stick to this game if its already dead years ago. It's just a zombie now. #24

Comment

New servers would be ruined. Imagine playing and building a character for 3 months only for some old players to send in their alts with years worth of accumulated stats to dominate bg's, events and rankings(if u care about rankings), you'd most likely quit. It's funny because reading this over just made me realize r2 is already doing this by merging new servers with 2-3 year old servers. Anyway, assuming this was game was active and full enough to be competitive, that's what the case would be. If theres one thing I've learned from CS it's if a method in this game can be abused and exploitable, it will be abused and exploited.
                idk why you'd want that now though, imagine paying $50 to hop to another dead server.
                Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
                  New servers would be ruined. Imagine playing and building a character for 3 months only for some old players to send in their alts with years worth of accumulated stats to dominate bg's, events and rankings(if u care about rankings), you'd most likely quit. It's funny because reading this over just made me realize r2 is already doing this by merging new servers with 2-3 year old servers. Anyway, assuming this was game was active and full enough to be competitive, that's what the case would be. If theres one thing I've learned from CS it's if a method in this game can be abused and exploitable, it will be abused and exploited.
                  idk why you'd want that now though, imagine paying $50 to hop to another dead server.
                  pay to hop to a certian server with many -cough- items bought from another shall we say

Comment

i look at it like this, BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!! I for one would be the first person to issue a challenge to (S73)Hatred guild to come fight us in LG. I guarantee they lose.
                    Last edited by Scruby_Ninja; 07-03-2019, 01:43 PM. Reason: Cuz i have no Brain Cells

Comment

Working...
                    X