avernal realm improvments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avernal realm improvments

Thank you for this new arena that is pve, but there are a few improvements that need to made whether its a bug or not.

1)the bar that shows the rankings only shows 1-7 and then you have a scroll bar, if you scroll down then you have half a second before it scrolls back up on its own. so you can never keep an eye on the lower rankings. This could be fixed by showing the full bar 1-10 at all times with no scroll bar.

2) it would be nice to see your ranking next to your name at the top. So we know if we are at spot 15 or 11. should be easy to add the number at the top of the ranking bar.

With that said, the features i like are a movable ranking bar and afk is allowed

the things i dislike are above and the same as others mention, the melee character gets near a portal and he gets sucked into the next room. Same issue in
    sacrificial gallery and of course the lag, but that is to be expected with so much going on.

Thanks

Rank next to our own name in the pop up would be nice.

Originally posted by R22082508 View Post
    the melee character gets near a portal and he gets sucked into the next room.
    This is easily avoided by not being in afk mode and watching where the boss goes so you know not to follow it to the portal.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I would still like to see #1 and #2 implemented if possible, mostly #1 cause i keep trying to see who is at spot 8-10 and it never stays long enough. Please can you fix this? thanks

Comment

Working...
      X