Fragarach Shard Synthesis Imbalance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fragarach Shard Synthesis Imbalance

Okay, so I decided to see the worthwhileness of each of the three Frag Shard Synthesis options(1x, 6x, 40x). I came up with some results that I found were rather surprising and sad. And I feel it should be remedied in some way.

To lay some measure of a foundation, I'll be giving each required item a set value. Instead of dealing with three grades of gems, I'll base the value of each grade on Chipped(Level 1) gems.

NOTE: These monetary values may not reflect any server directly(Not even my own anymore).

Base values:
    Chipped gems: 10s
    Purified Crystals: 1g

Shining Gem = 81 Chipped Gems
    Superior Gem = 729 Chipped Gems
    Immaculate Gem = 19,683 Chipped Gems

Click image for larger version

Name:	FragShard.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1731890

As you can see, to make 40 Shards at once, you would be spending a rough market value of twice what you would making just one Shard. I think that's a little unfair. Yeah, sure it would take forever to make it to a point to make the 40 Shard package, but this data proves that it's not even worth the effort. I feel this should be remedied in some way, or at least explained.

....And yes, I used a screenshot of Notepad. Between this editor deleting what it deems to be unnecessary spaces and my webhost not wanting to link plain .txt files, I took the easy way out. Coding a table in HTML is a pain.

Great work. I would only suggest that you use a stable currency, not something like gold that fluctuates server to server.
    The personal comparison is the Gems and PC.
    Example:
    1X Frag shard takes 6 shining, and 8 PC total. (counting gem PC)
    6X Frag shard takes 54 shining (equivalent), and 88 PC.

Why would it take more PC and Gems for the higher lvl.

Comment

This concept has been posted a few times check using search function and the result of all the threads = nothing
      why?
      because not many are willing to try that
      simple
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X