Class Balancements, PvP Events etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Balancements, PvP Events etc.

Currently, mages and rangers are really weak.

Mages : due to Mages' skill depends on cast and they can't kite people they are just an easy target for every class.
    It'd be better to make some of their skills insta-hit rather than ground aoe because they are too hard to land on a 800+ mov spd target and everyone has 800+ because of reiki.
    or It'd be better to lower their skill parameters a little bit and make them insta-cast.

Rangers : in this meta, crit dmg doesn't seem to work in pvp since there's more crit def than we need. Since Rangers are a basic attack based class they don't do enough damage.
    They only have strong shot as a high parameter skill which is not fair since knights, priests and bms has a better active skill and theirs are insta-cast.
    I suggest to raise up rangers' active skill parameters to take them into meta again.

-

Beastmaster adjustments : Familiars are what makes BM a BM but currently they are useless. They are getting one shotted because they don't have any crit def, their familiars randomly use
    their skill and they just use the familiars to use sacrifice skill ( and sometimes to get elk's buff ).
    I suggest making familiars a viable option for BMs because without them they don't have much playstyle than kiting with truesight or bursting with life freeze.

Knight Adjustments : Thorn Shield is literally useless right now, It's no use if they don't fight with a 30 lvl toon. I suggest removing It's dmg cap but also reducing the thorn effect to 1% or 2%.

Reiki Veins : This skill literally kills the PvP for ranged classes. I wish there was a chance we could delete it but since there's not a chance like that, I suggest reducing It's duration time to 12 seconds.

Outdated Skills : There is really much outdated skills I don't even know where to start, like Ranger's improved oak blessing, Knight's spring bla bla ( the one that heals the knight )
    and a lot more. The lvl cap raised to lv300 but we're still with the 150 lvl skill set, if we gonna stay with 150 lvl skill set, at least update outdated skills' parameters so they'll fit with the end-game PvP.

-

There's not a lot of PvP content and people want competition.
    as kanyo suggested everytime, I suggest adding a 80-300 lvl dragonspine battleground.
    or a boss area that we kill each other for the bosses. ( or make world bosses spawn in L2 and L2 will be a pvp-free zone )

-

Since there's new world bosses, we need new floors of ladder too.

-

This is all I can think of for now.

ranger suck half there skill r bugged and they won't fix them no matter how many ticket u file. like pierce arrow 2 doing half the dmg it is suppose to or arrow rain 2 burning 1/4 of your mana but only damaging once burns 3% mana every second but only hit once on a 3s burns 3% mana a second should hit once a second right but it doesnt. improve oak heal is useless. shippo kiss has a 4min 20s cd and it bugged and doesn't even work right it is suppose to drain mana and stun the target after it get so low on mana but the debuff it puts on the target isnt even on the skill description. reki vein literally make you useless in pvp u have to ktie for 30seconds till it runs our it pointless to even try to fight it. Ranger have no way to debuff it either like other classes can. panic is kinda useless now since everyone has high move speed mana springs is useless to tidal rain gives such a small increase ultimate aim say 0cast time 1.5s duration but your lock into your animation unable to move for 2seconds where if u compare it to every other skill with the description there not locked in the animation for 2s or even the 1.5s duration they can move freely. double shot literally doesn't even hit twice all the time i even sent in a video of it only hitting once even when i lowered my stats so much it doesnt 1 shot the boss it only hit once the damage scaleing on rangers are mostly sheet. ulimate aim is like 80% parameter whice is useless but its the only skill we got to fight reki with so it only use 80% of our matck its weaker then a basic attck. Our quick heal is 123% where as the priest light heal is 187 %. magic defender is beyond useless not to mention. strongest skill ranger have is strong shot but its a 3s cast time.
    pvp event are mostly dead because of the simple fact someone loses and they just cash so far ahead its impossible to even try
    even if u add a 80-300 dragonspine battleground what is it gonna give a dragon sword? most people wont even bother tring to pvp anymore when people just cash so far ahead. Also not to mention the silence arrow doesn't even work you can use it on a priest and they can still cast pure of heart to purge it even though there silenced.
    heck you can't even put shifter shift form skill in afk

Comment

Working...
    X