We need a account vault!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a account vault!!!

One thing Crystal Saga NEEDS is an 'Account Vault' a vault that can be SHARED between ALL your toons
    on a single account!

So often one of my toons gets something that one of my other toon's NEEDS!
    It would make things oh so much easier to trade items back and forth and also add more MUCH NEEDED
    Vault space too!

Then there will be no point of bound items and events giving out good bound items can be abused.
    Crystal Saga
    Server: Whisperwind Beach
    IGN: hei
    Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
    Guild: Nightmare
    Honor: Emperor

Wartune
    Server: Tauren Camp
    IGN: Izaya
    Lvl: 45+ Archer
    Guild: Mayhem
    Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

I think that having alts is not allowed but ppl still do it like sharing account it also not allowed but ppl still do it.
      Name: (S1)GeoStigma
      Class: Hybrid Mage
      Honor: Emperor
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: Unknown
      Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
      But you never came to me
      And I am still waiting until my death...
      But you hate me...
      So I shall kill you..
      And make you suffer...

Kill me..
      Kiss me..
      Bury me..
      But..
      Just look at me....

Comment

Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
        I think that having alts is not allowed but ppl still do it like sharing account it also not allowed but ppl still do it.
        Alts are allowed, you can have multiple accounts all with 3 characters on each if you want to.

This suggestion is more to allow trading between alts on the same account. Unfortunately, with bound items being able to be put in the vault, it will never happen.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Alts are allowed, you can have multiple accounts all with 3 characters on each if you want to.

This suggestion is more to allow trading between alts on the same account. Unfortunately, with bound items being able to be put in the vault, it will never happen.
          I know about bound items can't be traded or sold in privet shop but they can be sold to a npc and placed in the 'normal vault'.

'Bound items' AS WELL AS items that say; 'It can't be placed in the vault', can NOT be placed in,
          the NEW suggested 'Account Vault' but everything else Can be placed in the 'the Account Vault' for easy trading
          between your Alts. !

Last edited by Oychii; 01-28-2013, 07:01 PM. Reason: bump

Comment

How about it R2 ?!

Who all else would like an account vault?

Anybody?

Comment

Howmany more times are you going to suggest more vault and bump your own thread >> Search function works fine if you really wanted an answer since this isn't the first time someone asked for it: There will be no such vault to trade between characters under 1 account, use a 2nd account as middle man to trade between.
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
                Its not if r2 wanted 1acc per ysser ut woupd limit the number per Ip but due to couples livibg together its a not always possible. If i remember right its 1 email per acc so if u want 100accs ull need 100 emails

Its leagal!!!
                User:Patrick2675
                Class:Mage
                Guild:thenemy
                Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

I don't like this idea. I like a personal vault for my own account. If so I wanted to take something out of one of my other account, all I can do is go to Tree of Life or Starglade, go to the vault and get it o_o
                  I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
                  Class Shadow Rogue
                  Level 55+
                  Plane Mortal (obv.)
                  Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Working...
                  X