Gem Coupon Exchange + Gem Exchange "Amount of Exchange"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem Coupon Exchange + Gem Exchange "Amount of Exchange"

Please add in "Amount of Exchange" when we exchange for gem coupons. It is really frustrating and tiring having to select ONE by ONE to exchange the coupons and then exchange the gems. Can you imagine exchanging hundreds and thousands of them? And having to exchange them ONE by ONE. Please please please please add in an additional button asking for the amount of gem exchange so we can exchange everything in one swift button instead of doing it multiple(and I stress MULTIPLE) times. I really appreciate it if this is implemented. I'm sure a lot of players would enjoy this too.

Cheers

Please help us to get more shining gem coupon it very hard to get from vidalian pack

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_19.png
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1659580
      Something like this ?? Yay yay! Pretty please take note of this suggestion.
      I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

we will make a certain look on this idea. . However, you can click the arrows and synthesize a gem.

Comment

I like this idea, it is a true pain in the bum, and especially if you have a lot of scratched gems you gotta exchange.

So making something like yosilangpo screenshotted for the "gem-> coupon-exchange" would be a great feature. Or add the "gem->coupon" into Item Synthesis with a new tab: 'Gem Coupons' with a 20s fee in there for synthesising. Saves us a lot of walking again ^^
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

I agree with this too.. It was very annoying of having to click, click, click
            IGN: Storm
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 60
            Class: Ice Mage
            Guild: Judgement
            Server: Bearpaw Valley

Bearpaws #1 noob

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rogie View Post
              we will make a certain look on this idea. . However, you can click the arrows and synthesize a gem.
              muahhh...muahhh... i like you GM.. im so tired clicking every time to exchange the coupon into gems or gems into coupons.
              -=[ W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 DARKSID3 ]=-
              CrystalSaga
              • Server:[S1] Aurora Point
              • IGN: CLASSIFIED
              • Guild: Unknown
              • Level: Noob No Longer
              • Type: Bloody Priest

Wartune
              • Server:[S56] Downtown Forest
              • IGN: CLASSIFIED
              • Guild: Unknown
              • Level: 12