Priest should change!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    I don't know what you guys expect the R2 staff to say.
    "Oh, we'll buff the Priest Class just for you guys"?
    And FYI, Bumping is against the Forum Rules and result in post deletion without warning.
    It's not necessarily buffing a single class, it's balancing the classes. They could diminish the other classes capabilities instead of buffing one of the few classes that require the most work and yield the least return if that would seem like a better idea. You're trying to make these people with legitimate concerns about the playability of their class late game seem insignificant, or so it seems, when it is anything but insignificant. Especially the scion skill not working correctly. There's no excuse for it in all honestly when you have another game I wont mention the name of but that came out in 2012 and you released 2011, so you've got at least a few months on them, without the same issues faced here, and they're further along in development.

~just sayin

Comment

Probably something like "We'll look into this issue and see what we can do." (to the epicly nerfed priest class)
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

yea.. what sc3n3 said

We dont want you to buff us up.. just maybe make the skills more like the other ones in the screen shots. Why is that such a problem? Im sure things like Holy Light having damage reduction would be quite helpful not just for a priest, but for other classes as well, since its able to be cast on a single target.. for 12 seconds.

And also... im not sure what bumping even means... but this whole forum was posted on a suggestion for the game... and the skills that the priests have that seem to be lacking.. hmm... half of their strength. If this thread gets deleted without a GM seeing it... or responding.. im sure that by the looks of it you will have a lot of unhappy members.
        Last edited by imkimmer3; 07-10-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

imkimmer id edit down your posts and put them in the first one in order to avoid a reprimand. should be the option to edit on the one you agree with me on just copy/paste what you said in the other 2 posts and put them in that one. then edit the last 2 posts to request deletion.

Comment

And FYI, Bumping is against the Forum Rules and result in post deletion without warning.
            This is a serious issue and suggestion, and there is a lot of support for it. I know R2 looks and considers things, and it's not beyond what they can do. It's not too much to ask for the classes do be more balanced.
            â™”
            Vampire Prince
            • Server: Aurora Point
            • Character: Alexmancerx
            • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
            • Level: Eidolon 120
            • Guild: TheWanted
            • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

I'm not a Priest but they do seem to have to worker harder then most. And a faulty skill? WAY TO GO.. They only way the can win in pvp is being a hybrid. which takes alot of work and gold to do get it right, and even at that they have to run around and kite and not get to close to rogues or knights. Meanwhile rangers can afk easily and win. So do not tell me its all ranged classes even mages can afk and pvp successfully
              Crystal Saga
              Server: (S3) Kaymo Mountain
              Ign: Tinkerton

Dragon Pals

Server: (S42) The Moors
              Ign: Zonk

Censored since 2011

Comment

I cant even read half this ****, so much facepalm about mages vs priest, especially draco talking about getting owned by priests. Its completely sad reading this, if you knew your class as well as i do, everyone in your way would be crushed...priest has no match with mage PVP when used properly. If you have questions, feel free to PM me ingame -(s34)zalfee on void encampment. This is just sad.
                Last edited by Zalfe; 07-30-2012, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zalfe View Post
                  I cant even read half this shet, so much facepalm about mages vs priest, especially draco talking about getting owned by priests. Its completely sad reading this, if you knew your class as well as i do, everyone in your way would be crushed...priest has no match with mage PVP when used properly. If you have questions, feel free to PM me ingame -(s34)zalfee ~ #1 on void encampment. This is just sad.
                  /signed

he takes out the entire rival guild solo an the # 2,3,5 &7 ranking players are in the other guild.

Priest knight x 2 and a ranger are their classes.

I'll be back on topic though from here on out.

Comment

Well, this thread is a bit too long for me to even care about what it all says, so mind giving me the TL;DR version, I'll forward it over.
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• What disrespect, especially as a forum moderator, your better off not making a useless post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zalfe View Post
                        What disrespect, especially as a forum moderator, your better off not making a useless post.
                        Boo. Hoo.
                        I don't have enough time to be reading a 10 page thread.

Comment

• But you have time to complain about it? facepalm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zalfe View Post
                            But you have time to complain about it? facepalm.
                            I have time to write a simple little post that states to give me the TL;DR version of the post and that I was happily willing to forward the issue over to the GMs.
                            I was willing to cooperate and help you guys.
                            I'm the one who should be facepalming right now.

And Forum Moderator doesn't mean jack. I'm still a regular player.

Comment

• Then why become a member of the staff if you don't give a **** about what the members have to say? You would have been better served asking if we could provide you with a summary that we would like forwarded to the administration instead of as a representative of that staff essentially saying that we, as customers don't merit your time.

Essentially for your summary you're going to want to tell them that priests need to be re-examined and modified in order to improve their PvP capabilities, especially blood priests. Items, skills, just about everything needs to be re-examined. If support is what priests r meant for then up the heals as well for pvp if we're to be worth our salt in pvp. Oh and fix the scion skill. <-- Theres your summary.
                              Last edited by Sc3n3; 07-10-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Yes, because I don't have better things to do than read a 10 page thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X