Adding pet skills to the hotbar.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding pet skills to the hotbar.

So, I played Broken Realm for a while and noticed you can toggle the automatic use of pet skills and can even hotkey them so you can trigger them your when you like.

I think that that this feature would be a good addition in Crystal Saga too. My pets are always using their skills at the wrong time >.<

Please add this to Crystal Saga

Broken Realm = Made after Crystal Saga because the developers didnt bother to implement all these things in this game and came up with the idea of just re-programming the whole game. Was probably less work considering how bugged this game is.

Dont think that the cs developer made these changes in their version, that would take away all the reasons they had to make broken realm.
    And r2 isnt developing that kind of stuff, all they do is buying whatever the original version offers.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
      Broken Realm = Made after Crystal Saga because the developers didnt bother to implement all these things in this game and came up with the idea of just re-programming the whole game. Was probably less work considering how bugged this game is.

Dont think that the cs developer made these changes in their version, that would take away all the reasons they had to make broken realm.
      And r2 isnt developing that kind of stuff, all they do is buying whatever the original version offers.
      This. Wartune had the things what cs lacked, Broken Realm had the things that Cs & Wartune both lacked.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
      X