Possible fix for vault issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible fix for vault issue

Since the GMs dont bother with giving us a third page, how about this suggestion:

There are items like health orbs (99x per stack) or badges (250x per stack).
    That shows that the amount of items per stack can be changed.

Most of us are using up many vault slots with mount token, badges, essences, etc.
    If you increase the amount of items per stack (even if its only for the vault, not for the bag) then most of us can free up enough slots to store more items.

Make bronze badge stacks 1000x instead of 250x.

Also, you are selling mount/pet slot expander, why not looking for the possibility to make a second page for mounts/pets?
    Just anything that gets some items out of the vault would work.

Oh and of course any exchange event (GMUT Exchange, Wing Exchange, Shard Exchange, maybe even Fragarach Soul exchange) will free up slots if you make them unlimited or set the limit at least high enough to consume more items than we farm daily.

I agree with this. I understand that because a third page has not been released in the original version, that we are still waiting for that. And as soon as they get it, the patch will be sent over.

I think that making the stacks larger would help with a lot of our issues. I have 12 stacks of bronze badges. If I could stack them by the 1000 instead of the 250 that would reduce my stacks to 3. Takes up a lot less space.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

I agree with this, but I have a feeling this is gonna be another part of the code they can't change.

But if they can, please please please this is a good idea.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

1++ I agree with this too
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

I'm 100% agreeing with this. Not 1% dissagreence here.
          I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
          Class Shadow Rogue
          Level 55+
          Plane Mortal (obv.)
          Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

What about storage bag with in the storage bag.

Comment

i agree, at least fix the x99 to 250

Comment

Working...
              X