Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to be able to use bound with nonbound for upgrades

soul print, breeding stone, sperion socket rods

these are just some of the ones that we have both bound and non-bound items and we cant combine when we want to use.

Please can you try to figure a way to let us use both at same time.

thanks

I was under the impression that you could mix and match soul prints when upgrading and sperion socketing rods (but not the shards)..

Was that just a lie someone told me? o.O
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I'm happy you made this post cause I've been saving up both bound & non-bound Soul prints thinking you can use them together. This is dumb that you can't use them together, just makes the time getting better take even longer.
      Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
      Level: 130
      Class: Rogue
      Plane: Eidolon
      Honor: Emperor
      Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
      Guild: Rebels
      Pet: DemonKing

Comment

You can use them together.

Comment

You can use bound and non-bound soul prints together. I just did it two days ago so I know that you can.
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

you can use bound and unbound rods together too. just can't use bound and unbound shards together to make a rod
            P.S: but yeah they need to make some changes so we can use bound and unbound PBS together. atm we can't and it sucks to wait another day just cause you only have 1 less PBS >.>
            Last edited by darkwater887; 01-31-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I think they count the unbounded items 1st then the bounded item when u start mixing.

Comment

They need to make ALL bound and unboud items usable together...just not tradable...

Comment

Working...
                X