Vault Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vault Page

CS with all the new things you have come out with that we must save in order to upgrade toons you REALLY need to give us another vault page option. The sperion gems alone take up a great deal of space, then theres earth soul orbs to save for lvling sperion, not to mention the gems for your off hand...WE NEED ANOTHER VAULT PAGE!!!

i completely agree with this we do need another page or two in vault

Comment

We need people that know how to use the search feature.

Not just because this topic has already been posted MANY times, but because in many of those threads it was stated that a moderator once asked R2 staff, and they agreed it was a good idea, and they want to give it to us, but there is something preventing them (most likely they couldn't get permission from the chinese version which only has 2.5 pages)
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
        We need people that know how to use the search feature.

Not just because this topic has already been posted MANY times, but because in many of those threads it was stated that a moderator once asked R2 staff, and they agreed it was a good idea, and they want to give it to us, but there is something preventing them (most likely they couldn't get permission from the chinese version which only has 2.5 pages)
        As for the smart *** comment not all of us spend our lives on the forums or or care to spend the time searching it. And most on the American version couldn't care less about the other version of the game...we care about the version we play...

Comment

more page pls
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by Wench View Post
            As for the smart *** comment not all of us spend our lives on the forums or or care to spend the time searching it. And most on the American version couldn't care less about the other version of the game...we care about the version we play...
            Well the version we play is limited according to the original Chinese version.

And if you can't spend some time searching, you shouldn't be posting. People like you cause other people to think R2 doesn't want to give us pages, when it's a matter that they can't give it to us.

That'd be like going to Macdonald's and getting mad that they're not giving you a bourbon burger because you're too "busy" to read the menu and see that it's not on there, and then insist they can always get stuff and make it even though as a franchise they're not allowed to sell stuff that isn't approved by headquarters.
            Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 02-01-2013, 01:19 PM.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
            X