more seng and tamalan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more seng and tamalan

the time for 2nd seng and tamalan is really bad for me, so i was wondering if it is possible to make them happen at earlier times (in addition to the current ones) but give 2 attempts/day for seng and 1 for tamalan, so more ppl at different time zones can play them. Ty
    Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

i would suggest it will be 12 hours per events for 2 times events ( sengolia,dragonspine,avenelrealm etc) and for 3 times events make it 8 hours per events. so everyone can join them and gets what they wants.
    -=[ W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 DARKSID3 ]=-
    CrystalSaga
    • Server:[S1] Aurora Point
    • IGN: CLASSIFIED
    • Guild: Unknown
    • Level: Noob No Longer
    • Type: Bloody Priest

Wartune
    • Server:[S56] Downtown Forest
    • Level: 12
    • Type: Mage

------------------------------------

Guide :
    1) FlasH Player Crash ! UrgHHHhh!!!

Comment

changing original times may make some ppl mad tho

Comment

ok lets see in my country.. 15:00 server times means 3am , and 17:00 server times mean 7am. tells me who will enter the seng at that time? for ppl age around 12 - 17 that time is sleeping time..cause tomorrow is school day. and had to wake up earlier at 6am or getting late for school. for age 18 - 25 tomorrow is working day so they had to sleep or getting mad by boss, its ok they can play at works boss didnt know... but no seng or etc... for age 26 - above.. you have been married man, can play this game but its got time..maybe a few hour play 9pm - 12am (9am - 12pm server time) after that your wife is calling... the only age that ppl play this game is 12 - 17 years old cause they had lots of time during daylight 2pm -7pm( 2am - 7am server time). and now im not talking only for the child,midle age or the olders only im talking to all age. maybe those ppl that mad is selfish person . only think for himself. u can ask ppl from asian.. unless they are jobless and they can play this game 24/7. try ask ppl from phill,indo,malaysian.singapore what time do they enter seng. are they dont have to works tomorrow or dont have to go to school? they only enter seng 1 day in a week.
        -=[ W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 DARKSID3 ]=-
        CrystalSaga
        • Server:[S1] Aurora Point
        • Level: Noob No Longer
        • Type: Bloody Priest

Wartune
        • Server:[S56] Downtown Forest
        • Level: 12