Please don't scrw up (nerf below useless) the level 140-150 Priest skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don't scrw up (nerf below useless) the level 140-150 Priest skills

Heard there are some skills at those levels which could bring a bit more balance. Atm the only Priest skills which makes pvping possible even at some level are Goddess' Embrace and Death Cometh, GE has 1 min cooldown, and DC can be debuffed. GE's cooldown & the fact that DC can be debuffed makes the pvp way too unfair as of now, so if you really plan to keep slacking and won't go fixing the current skills, PLEASE don't scrw up the lvl 140-150 skills. That's all I'm asking, and I really hope that you learned from your mistakes of nerfing the Priest skills..
    Last edited by venomeh; 02-03-2013, 09:49 AM.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

What i want to say is PRIEST is suck.. I will advise all those new ppl who wants to play CS. "Dont make PRIEST as main hero " They are the weakest character in CS
    Server: (S25)Falling Stars Bluff
    Class: Rouge(Hybrid)
    ING: (S25)lothack
    Plain: Eidolon
    Level: 113

Comment

Originally posted by JuanDirPul View Post
      What i want to say is PRIEST is suck.. I will advise all those new ppl who wants to play CS. "Dont make PRIEST as main hero " They are the weakest character in CS
      You're a person who clearly doesn't think about the big picture.

You do realize not everyone who joins wants to pvp. There are people that like pve, well priests are pretty good at dungeons.
      There are people that like leveling solo, well priests can solo bath.
      There are people that actually like healing and being that person that can keep a party safe from wiping.
      Priests are also really good at kiting because they have 3 curses: 2 that stun in place, and 1 that slows down.

So to advise all new people to stay away from priests is just idiotic. There are people out there who are better off as priests depending on their play styles. Just because it's not a good class for you, doesn't mean it's not a good class for every new person out there.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
        You're a person who clearly doesn't think about the big picture.

You do realize not everyone who joins wants to pvp. There are people that like pve, well priests are pretty good at dungeons.
        There are people that like leveling solo, well priests can solo bath.
        There are people that actually like healing and being that person that can keep a party safe from wiping.
        Priests are also really good at kiting because they have 3 curses: 2 that stun in place, and 1 that slows down.

So to advise all new people to stay away from priests is just idiotic. There are people out there who are better off as priests depending on their play styles. Just because it's not a good class for you, doesn't mean it's not a good class for every new person out there.

HHmmmm.. You know what, when i start playing CS my main is a priest, and now my priest is level 112 eidolon plane and i have an alt Rouge level 98 plane eidolon, yeah you're right priest is GOOD in dungeon, soloing bath and also in ladder, but when you played another character like rouge, mage, ranger and knight, they are easilly doing dungeon when they reached scion or eidolon plane.. When it comes in bath they will reach someday level 120 without perfecting the blessed bath.. So its up to you guys, priest are not balance in this game, if you want to play priest as a main, go to crystal legacy and look the difference of priest skill here in CS and in crystal legacy.. I dont want to disappoint all of you, im just saying the reality, thats why i decided to shift to my alt Rouge as my main.. Thats All.. AMEN
        Last edited by wapong123; 02-03-2013, 07:37 AM. Reason: i want to add details

Comment

Priests are also really good at kiting because they have 3 curses: 2 that stun in place, and 1 that slows down..
          Not really, GE 60 sec cooldown & DC being able to be debuffed ***** it all up. Also none of the curses STUNS, just root..
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
            Not really, GE 60 sec cooldown & DC being able to be debuffed ***** it all up. Also none of the curses STUNS, just root..
            My bad, I used the wrong word.

And they ARE good at kiting - I didn't say for PVP now did I ? Pretty much my whole post was about PVE and of course you jump right to pvp.... They're quite good at kiting for PVE, specifically ladder. I've seen priests do crazy things on floors 56-61 because of the 3 curses letting them kite well (obviously by a priest that has actually practiced kiting, it does take skill too).
            (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

My bad, I used the wrong word.

And they ARE good at kiting - I didn't say for PVP now did I ? Pretty much my whole post was about PVE and of course you jump right to pvp.... They're quite good at kiting for PVE, specifically ladder. I've seen priests do crazy things on floors 56-61 because of the 3 curses letting them kite well (obviously by a priest that has actually practiced kiting, it does take skill too).
              Thing is that every class should be balanced in PvE AND PvP for things to be fair. And Mages can kite atleast as well, so that's nothing special rly.
              Stalkers OP.

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                Thing is that every class should be balanced in PvE AND PvP for things to be fair. And Mages can kite atleast as well, so that's nothing special rly.
                Mages can't rez while they kite :P

And I didn't disagree with the imbalance in pvp, I was just pointing out that it's idiotic for that person above to tell all new people not to play priests. There are people out there that don't care much about pvp and for whom a priest would suit their play style. Besides, that just lead to priest shortages as more and more people play DPS and can't find a suitable priest for ladder.
                (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Mages can't rez while they kite :P

And I didn't disagree with the imbalance in pvp, I was just pointing out that it's idiotic for that person above to tell all new people not to play priests. There are people out there that don't care much about pvp and for whom a priest would suit their play style. Besides, that just lead to priest shortages as more and more people play DPS and can't find a suitable priest for ladder.
                  I never resu while kiting either, imo it's too risky when the mobs can 1 hit you. And I actually hope that that would happen maybe r2 would then take a closer look into the class after everyone complains about not being able to do anything lmao. But ye I heard that there are some nice skills that COULD balance it for Priests, that's why I made this topic (out of frustration).
                  Last edited by venomeh; 02-03-2013, 11:20 AM.
                  Stalkers OP.

Comment

Working...
                  X