Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimson groves

TO ALL GM's,

this is a favor, or not, a suggestion.. For the benefit and fairness of everyone on the server of Crimson Groves, GM can you please alternate the SENGOLIA TIME?
    because in the Philippine time its, 3AM and 5AM. so how can we patricipate in the said event? "NO SLEEPING TIME?" Cant you Put one on 3:00 server time and for sure we can participate because its 3PM here in the PHIL. and Also for some events like DRAGONSPINE, please....

THANK YOU and MORE POWER R²GAMES!

AngelSavanah
    Priest lvl 40
    Inferno Guild
    Crimson Groves

there is another version of this game which suits with you time,,, it called,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Well the server is not based on the time in the Philipines, the server is a US east coast server. So they are going to make the times convenient for the people in the US east coast as it is meant to be. I do believe that they should open some Philipines servers eventually because it is kinda messed up that most of the Battlegrounds are in the middle of the night for anyone there. But as of right now I doubt that they are going to adjust times for people that do not live in the area that the server is set up to serve. Like me, I play on a West coast server because that is where I haave family and friends playing at, but I live on the east coast. So sometimes I have to stay up late to be able to participate in some of the things that go on at Midnight my time.

Just saying.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
        there is another version of this game which suits with you time,,, it called,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
        dumb ***!

Comment

Working...
        X