New Dungeon Mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dungeon Mode

Make an option on entry to dungeon for "massacre mode". You get sent to a special map where 100% of the dungeon mobs spawn at the same time.

we called them tg
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

This is for the actual dungeon drops not the exp.

Comment

thats would be awesome
        1+ to this
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

good plan im with ya do this idea r2 >.>

Comment

that would be awesome then we dont need to spend hours doing dungeon

Comment

wud be nice especially for long dungeons like blood and pysclopedia just go afk like tg and afk picks up loot sigh* thinking about it is like drifting away in a dream......im pretty sure r2 isn't going to make my dungeon life that easy.
              Name: (S1)GeoStigma
              Class: Hybrid Mage
              Honor: Emperor
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: Unknown
              Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
              But you never came to me
              And I am still waiting until my death...
              But you hate me...
              So I shall kill you..
              And make you suffer...

Kill me..
              Kiss me..
              Bury me..
              But..
              Just look at me....

Comment

You mean this event:

PVE battlefield
                PVE stronghold guarding the war [time] daily 16:00-16:30, 20:00-20:30
                [Range] server [the venue] 4-wire seven magic field map [activities]
                Activities began, the seven magic field map monster will attack outside Mount Yunling map. Players according to their own needs to guard one map. Monster will attack the stronghold from time to time, each map will refresh 5 monster wave attack stronghold, players want as much as possible under guard all strongholds, and these maps played more damage output.
                Flushed out, the monster will attack towards the base, the first wave of strange and stronghold distance, the fifth wave of strange and stronghold farthest.
                The monster is divided into five types, attribute emphasis (attack, defense, life)
                The monster attack time:
                The first wave of refresh time of 10 seconds the second wave of refresh interval of 130 seconds refresh interval of 370 seconds, the fourth wave of the third wave of refresh interval of 730 seconds, the fifth wave refresh interval of 1210 seconds monster offensive stronghold monster if not by the player kill, then these The monster will disappear after a certain period of time.

【Activities reward]
                Honor props, specific map exchange props

PVE stronghold counterattack war 【activity time] daily 16:30-17:30, 20:30-21:30
                [Range] server [the venue] 4-wire seven magic field map [activities]
                The monster offensive end, stronghold change as invincible, players can go to Mount Yunling (4-wire) to counterattack monster lair the Mount the Yunling will refresh a lot of monsters and BOSS players kill monsters and BOSS can get the reward.
                Monster Monster quantity type of difficulty is divided into five:
                A monster
                Two monsters
                The three monsters chiefs invincible

【Activities reward]
                Honor props, specific map exchange props

1hr war, conflicts AV time too.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                  You mean this event:PVE battlefieldPVE stronghold guarding the war [time] daily 16:00-16:30, 20:00-20:30 [Range] server [the venue] 4-wire seven magic field map [activities] Activities began, the seven magic field map monster will attack outside Mount Yunling map. Players according to their own needs to guard one map. Monster will attack the stronghold from time to time, each map will refresh 5 monster wave attack stronghold, players want as much as possible under guard all strongholds, and these maps played more damage output. Flushed out, the monster will attack towards the base, the first wave of strange and stronghold distance, the fifth wave of strange and stronghold farthest. The monster is divided into five types, attribute emphasis (attack, defense, life) The monster attack time: The first wave of refresh time of 10 seconds the second wave of refresh interval of 130 seconds refresh interval of 370 seconds, the fourth wave of the third wave of refresh interval of 730 seconds, the fifth wave refresh interval of 1210 seconds monster offensive stronghold monster if not by the player kill, then these The monster will disappear after a certain period of time. 【Activities reward] Honor props, specific map exchange props PVE stronghold counterattack war 【activity time] daily 16:30-17:30, 20:30-21:30 [Range] server [the venue] 4-wire seven magic field map [activities] The monster offensive end, stronghold change as invincible, players can go to Mount Yunling (4-wire) to counterattack monster lair the Mount the Yunling will refresh a lot of monsters and BOSS players kill monsters and BOSS can get the reward. Monster Monster quantity type of difficulty is divided into five: A monster Two monsters The three monsters chiefs invincible 【Activities reward] Honor props, specific map exchange props 1hr war, conflicts AV time too.
                  I think that the first one is TG otherwise the rest I srsly don't no. I think this is from another game?
                  I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
                  Class Shadow Rogue
                  Level 55+
                  Plane Mortal (obv.)
                  Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Originally posted by GonGirl View Post
                    I think that the first one is TG otherwise the rest I srsly don't no. I think this is from another game?
                    It's a CS activity from my what I've read, just not implemented.

Comment

Working...
                    X