Need to see little man im glos tomorrow and neef to.do shoppimg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to see little man im glos tomorrow and neef to.do shoppimg

Game nehesd ch waange cause players are cowardly and all have weak links eacwhother. ? Watchi.g ugly scream and grt thay bad you cant even look at her was going to let off but not now cause I didnt get what wanted so nownow callef in exp snd whilr you be busy tracking me you wad shadowed so money had better arraive verry doom alomgwith my wheels and soldiers ot it will be down to the people np anf old billie up tp ya letd all all work togethet for a brighter future for Li a

did you type that with your face?
    Crystal saga:
    (s36)kryptonite
    Fluent in English and Modern Hebrew
    Ranger (scion) level 83
    Honour: Archduke
    Guild: TreeValley level 6
    Active Pets: Super Demon (Female -Lvl 84), Teeka (male level 64) etc.

Spouse: Wife of (s36)Paneny (level 126 edilon) in game :D
    Lunaria story:
    S1 kryptonite level 57

Comment

Originally posted by prothena View Post
      did you type that with your face?
      Don't be mean lol
      Crystal Saga II
      Server :S4

Class :Rogue

IGN: ????

Comment

Is it sad I could understand that....
        There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
        IGN: Codawg
        Server: Celestial Haven
        Guild: BrimStone
        Class: Beastmaster
        Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
        Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
        Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
          Is it sad I could understand that....
          No matter how many times I read it, I can't understand it all. I get stuck at exp snd and then the rest of what I can understand seems to make no sense with the beginning. Translation please -cries-
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
            No matter how many times I read it, I can't understand it all. I get stuck at exp snd and then the rest of what I can understand seems to make no sense with the beginning. Translation please -cries-
            You must learn young padawan v_v
            There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
            IGN: Codawg
            Server: Celestial Haven
            Guild: BrimStone
            Class: Beastmaster
            Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
            Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
            Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

It hurt my brain before the first sentence was over. I still tried though. I did not make it. The writer of this post can obviously speak english, I do not know what is so hard about using full words, and not whatever the hell that was supposed to be. OMG! I just tried again and I think I am going to have to go and scrub my brain clean! The education system in this world is completely flawed if this is what happens when younger people get onto a forum and type stuff now. This is the technology age and it is supposed to be making people smarter faster, but from what I see here... we have failed!!
              Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
              Character: Jessie
              Class: Priest
              Level: 106+
              Plane Eidolon
              Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

I read it as "game should change because people are acting cowardly against each other? Watch people scream (I think it means watch people complain) and girt(?) " ok I give up I think it's a complaint about spending money yet not getting something.
                I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
                Class Shadow Rogue
                Level 55+
                Plane Mortal (obv.)
                Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

My attempt at a translation:

Game needs to change because players are cowardly and all have weak links each other (weak players that fight each other?). Watching ugly (player) scream and great they're bad you can't even look at her. I was going to let off (let go?) but not now because I didn't get what I wanted. So now I called in experienced second (player) while you be busy tracking me, you were shadowed. So money had better arrive very soon along with my wheels and soldiers or it'll be down to the people now and old Billie up to you, let's all work together or a brighter future for lia (guild acronym maybe?).

I'm think it's some kind of guild or pvp drama, but I wonder if maybe it's for another game. Wheels and soldiers? CS doesn't have those.. I know WT had soldiers, and I think castlot does too...

Or it's about cashing for wheels and soldiers and not getting it and other players are too cowardly to complain?

Maybe he has a cat that was helping him type -_-
                  (S14)Squintina
                  LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
                    It hurt my brain before the first sentence was over. I still tried though. I did not make it. The writer of this post can obviously speak english, I do not know what is so hard about using full words, and not whatever the hell that was supposed to be. OMG! I just tried again and I think I am going to have to go and scrub my brain clean! The education system in this world is completely flawed if this is what happens when younger people get onto a forum and type stuff now. This is the technology age and it is supposed to be making people smarter faster, but from what I see here... we have failed!!
                    don't base your idea on youths and the education system based on this person's lack of basic understanding of all the things that make the English language understandable (such as grammar and proper spelling)
                    Crystal saga:
                    (s36)kryptonite
                    Fluent in English and Modern Hebrew
                    Ranger (scion) level 83
                    Honour: Archduke
                    Guild: TreeValley level 6
                    Active Pets: Super Demon (Female -Lvl 84), Teeka (male level 64) etc.

Spouse: Wife of (s36)Paneny (level 126 edilon) in game :D
                    Lunaria story:
                    S1 kryptonite level 57

Comment

uhhh i tried and .... i give up T~T its nonsense ._.

Comment

Originally posted by prothena View Post
                        don't base your idea on youths and the education system based on this person's lack of basic understanding of all the things that make the English language understandable (such as grammar and proper spelling)
                        Oh no, it is not just based on this one person. Haha. Have you been on facebook recently? I started deleting/blocking people that made my brain hurt with their horrible spelling and grammar. LOL This is just a good example of it. I seriously felt the need to scrub my brain clean after attempting to read this. Hahaha

But I am guessing that you are young, and I commend you on the great education that you are apparently getting because you sound very intelligent.
                        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                        Character: Jessie
                        Class: Priest
                        Level: 106+
                        Plane Eidolon
                        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
                        X