Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible look at the ranger scion and eidolon skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible look at the ranger scion and eidolon skills?

I've been at this game for quite awhile now on my ranger, who I love to play, and two main things have stood out. The anti mage's Slypho Kiss and the nature's slither need to be looked at, and possibly tweaked a bit. I shall give my suggestions and reasoning below, if you have comments, feel free to post them, whether it's support or possible suggestions, I welcome them.

1. Slypho Kiss- needs less Cooldown. Yes it does crazy damage, but so does a lot of things, like meteors, black holes, and crater smashes. Those three aren't even a rebirth skill, and have way less cooldown between uses. I'm not talking like be able to spam the skill, maybe reduce it to 1 minute, or maybe 30 secounds between use. I can't think of any other skill with such a long cooldown, perhaps someone else can suggest another one? I don't mind having to wait to use a skill but when in dungeons or PvP it is annoying only being able to use your big damage skill once in a fight/seng.

2. Slither-could use a little more range for the trap to attack with. The range is so low that any enemy fighting you at range will not be attacked by slither, thus making it a lackluster assist in supporting your survival. Perhaps increase the range to 300-350 instead of 250? I know magic arrows have a range of 400, but it's really a waste of points in my opinion if you have to close the distance on an enemy to use slither, especially when rangers are more adept at kiting.

Please free feel to suggest changes/comment on this idea. Thank you.

Already suggested Sypho kiss to be lowered on cooldown but nothing was done with that. Slither's ranger is average to useful, I noticed it was less than anaconda trap however and imo it seems logical to give slither the same range.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Nothing will be done, if would, it'd be just plain unfair.. Priest' Demon's Grasp aka the dual stun skill has 3 min cooldown. And Bloodfog Totem has an amazing radius of 0..! And those are just 2 examples, trust me, there are more. #03
      Last edited by venomeh; 02-06-2013, 08:20 AM.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Hm... I see, so basically there are just errors all along the skills then. Still would be nice that those two skills would be at least looked at, but with what info you two have brought me, I'm not holding my breath. Thank you for the comments.

Comment

Working...
        X