Suggestion for hellstorm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for hellstorm

Rather than flat out not letting rogues stealth in hellstorm, could there be a buff that every like 1s does 1 damage to keep the rogues from just stealthing for a minute at a time to win? Majority of rogue skills are useless if not right next to a target, and are easilly outran. Least this way rogues can stand a better chance of fighting back in there instead of being sitting targets for aoe, ranged attacks, drag, whatever. I'm far from saying let rogues stealth all they want in there, but at least let rogues be able to use all their skills, since a good chunk of them to be any use require some type of stun.
    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Originally posted by kylina View Post
    Rather than flat out not letting rogues stealth in hellstorm, could there be a buff that every like 1s does 1 damage to keep the rogues from just stealthing for a minute at a time to win? Majority of rogue skills are useless if not right next to a target, and are easilly outran. Least this way rogues can stand a better chance of fighting back in there instead of being sitting targets for aoe, ranged attacks, drag, whatever. I'm far from saying let rogues stealth all they want in there, but at least let rogues be able to use all their skills, since a good chunk of them to be any use require some type of stun.
    One of the stealth skills works. I'm not sure which since I don't play a rogue, but I remember there was a talk in World Chat once about it.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Edit: I read the totally wrong thing so I deleted what I wrote.

I like the suggestion because its very unfair that rogues get to stealth and somewhat win in hellstorm. They probably didn't fight and win without any reasons of fighting unlike other classes -.-
      Last edited by GonGirl; 02-06-2013, 05:54 AM. Reason: Read the total wrong thing lol. Starting to rage b4 I read it.
      I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
      Class Shadow Rogue
      Level 55+
      Plane Mortal (obv.)
      Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

In order to keep rogues from stealthing that 1-damage has to be more often than the cooldown of your stealthskill which is around 10sec I believe: every 9sec 1-damage. And even then they are only visible for 1 second. so 9 out of 10 is invisible, still not going to work. This event is for the combat rogues, so grab an SoT.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Rogues can stealth in Hellstorm. Stealth before you enter, Boom! Dang Rogues so OP Lol

Comment

Problem is when you enter aren't you in a 5min waiting time? (AKA cloaking before entering is no use since it ends after 1min).
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Lol.........

Comment

You can enter between 21:30-21:35. So you can enter 10 sec before 21:35 and you will still have 50 sec stealth. Anyway once you stealth before entering, you can stealth anytime inside Hellstorm. I dunno if they intended like that or it was glitch/bug. Rogues Rules!

Comment

Working...
                X