New Wishing Well system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wishing Well system

A new wishing well system that added onto the current wishing well, there would be a Gold and Diamond wishing well system.

Second, gold coins Wishing
    The Wishing system improvements: lucky coin spend 15 silver can be turned into a lucky silver
    2 the lucky silver coins can spend another 1 coins into the lucky gold
    3 lucky coins vow can be one of the following items:
    God refining crystal (tied) <-soul shard or crystal shard?
    The Firelord eggs (tied)
    Charm the Catwoman eggs (tied) <-teeka eggs
    Silver Medal x3
    Destiny debris fourth-order gems coupon Bronze Medal x3
    Lucky silver x3
    Reputation x500 Apple Life Stone (tied) <-500 honor
    Pet Mana Stone (tied)
    Qualification reset water (tie) ??
    The Advanced Magic refining God crystal (tied) ??
    The battlefield Life Pharmacy x5 <-- combat flask

New Wishing Well Title

Title debris can be exchanged for a new title:
    Shelter of the God of War: Life +5%, +5% physical attack, magic attack +5% +5% physical defense, magic defense +5% +5% treatment effect, all attributes +10 convertible condition: dominate asylum +150 a title debris

The refuge of the devil: Life +6% +6% physical attacks, magic attacks +6% +6%, physical defense, magic defense +6%, +6% treatment effect, all attributes +20 points exchange conditions: Ares asylum +300 a title debris

Chuang Shishen Asylum: Life +7% +7% physical attack, magic attack +7% +7% physical defense, magic defense +7% +7% treatment effect, all attributes +30 points exchange conditions: Chuangshi Shen asylum +600 title debris

Third, Diamond Wishing
    Two monster of the day-to-day activities of the ladder and the devil trials have a chance to drop a damaged diamond (non-tradable)
    Damaged diamond can spend 1 diamond money at the Wishing goddess upgrade for the Diamond Dollar
    Each diamond coins at the Wishing goddess diamond Wishing time, there is a chance to obtain the following props:
    Black Dragon coins x5
    Pet God refining crystal x5
    Fatality x1 ??
    Fruit bag x1 ??
    Rank of kit x1 ??
    Seventh-order gems coupon x1
    Vouchers x100
    Honesty of Chapter x3 ??
    Rune Protection Stone x3 ??
    Ground soul beads x100
    Golden Key x1
    Copy of the Pass x1 ??
    Potential Lingzhu x5 ??
    God's blood x5
    Magic dust x1 <-- >.>
    Sacred of lin x1

Well I guess this won't be implemented anytime soon. Its just an idea. Might want to lower the Diamond requirment.

I'm really confused. Based on the strange names and your "translations" and various "???", I would guess this is already implemented in another version of CS.

But then you say it's just an idea o.O So which is it? Is it your idea or just you reporting what exists in another version?
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Title system kind of gives it away.

Comment

I'm all for a new wishing well system, but the you could at least change the items to be ones from this game.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Looks like he just copied and paste
          Name: (S1)GeoStigma
          Class: Hybrid Mage
          Honor: Emperor
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: Unknown
          Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
          But you never came to me
          And I am still waiting until my death...
          But you hate me...
          So I shall kill you..
          And make you suffer...

Kill me..
          Kiss me..
          Bury me..
          But..
          Just look at me....

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            I'm all for a new wishing well system, but the you could at least change the items to be ones from this game.
            I have no clue what they gonna name those items. I let the almighty google translator do the calculation.

Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
            Looks like he just copied and paste
            Bingo.

Comment

So you're suggesting stuff by copy/pasting from different CS-versions, not taking the effort to find out how the items are named on here or even edit the c/p with what you do know, but do expect R2 to take the effort into finding out what those things are?
              I'm all for a new wishing well system don't get me wrong. But if you are suggesting stuff like this do make it at least appear you made an effort (PS: remove the magic dust x1 with diamond coin suggestion, hoping they won't implant that one).
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Disagreed.

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                  So you're suggesting stuff by copy/pasting from different CS-versions, not taking the effort to find out how the items are named on here or even edit the c/p with what you do know, but do expect R2 to take the effort into finding out what those things are?
                  I'm all for a new wishing well system don't get me wrong. But if you are suggesting stuff like this do make it at least appear you made an effort (PS: remove the magic dust x1 with diamond coin suggestion, hoping they won't implant that one).
                  You know Magic Dust in SoH = Enchanted Skill Dust in Cs..
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

This wasn't an event from SoH. I already know where this person copped the idea from, which will not be named.
                    Anyhow, whatever that version considers magic dust will not be the same as SoH.
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                      You know Magic Dust in SoH = Enchanted Skill Dust in Cs..
                      Did not but it was the one of few names that were known on this version so might be pre-emptive rescue there from getting another 'socketingrods in black dragon hunt'-case
                      Crystal Saga:
                      IGN: speeds
                      Server: Windshear Peaks
                      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                      IGN: Speeds16
                      Server: Temple of Ibalize
                      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                        Can't really edit some of the items since it doesn't exist here and even if it goes to SoH it may not apply here too. It'll be a while for us to get this anyways.

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                        This wasn't an event from SoH. I already know where this person copped the idea from, which will not be named.
                        Well at least u know what we'll be expecting if we ever get it.

Comment

What you saw there, you should not expect to be implemented here.
                          The rewards first off may end up being different than what you were provided.
                          Not everything you see on other versions means we will get in our version.
                          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

What you saw there, you should not expect to be implemented here.
                            The rewards first off may end up being different than what you were provided.
                            Not everything you see on other versions means we will get in our version.
                            I know that, I use it as rough outline of what they will have. I'm grateful that our Avernal reward system is better than their Avernal. I doubt people would go in as much if they know what the other reward system #s were.

Comment

ye ik, checked the server yesterday, just saw that there ESD was Magic Dust. Hmm could you pm me that versions name?
                              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
                              X