Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggesting: separated Sengolia for mortals and rebirth classes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggesting: separated Sengolia for mortals and rebirth classes.

Hello, I wish to exhibit a project about sengolia.

Why sengolia ?

For many players, sengolia remains an important activity of CS, however, there is a shadow hanging for beginners / intermediates who want a little fun in this event or simply have a proper gameplay where everyone helps each other, team play fairly.
    The problem in question is the fact that mortals either mix classes rebirth ( scions ).

- Because you can determine which team will come out victorious, alone analyzing his team and the opponent. If the scions are all present in a single team composed of players that will decimate means it will be inevitable. For the best scions will be divided into two parts, attacking and defenders.

- The defenders usually consists of 3-4 main players will eradicate those who approach near their towers. And the other two players will decimate their points of respawns, only destroy the towers, crystal opponent and incidentally sit in a corner looking at the players in their lower, dropping like flies.

- When one of the two major scions are in opposing team, they may let the other team win, or they arise in a corner and from time to time to howl to kill some players or make a shock Titans to compare which one is stronger.

(I'm not trying to create controversy around it, just explain the condition of the battleground sengolia)

Conclusion

Therefore, how can mortal class player he is happy to play in this event? They eventually discourage them or even sit in a corner waiting Scions breaking their crytal, he bequeathed their chances of receiving "rewards" to a handful of rebirth players. Wholesale mortals players are useless against scions, they can just kill a few players of the same level or gather in mass around a tip to try to kill him before he breaks the crystal.

(Except that this option is useless against players nearly invincible, they hit a wall and will eventually die when the scion will call its similar players to complete reckless who hope to win some fatal seconds)

Suggestion

And the idea came to make a suggestion about this battleground to give a chance to all players take control of the victory of their team, not of the most powerful players today.
    And it should be offered two options before entering the sengolia. Sengolia for a Scion and Eidolon only, and the second for their players first class.
    It would certainly be nice for all players to have a class and a Mortal sengolia and Scion / eidolon sengolia.

Thank you for your attention, best regards.

tldr but agree
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Use searchfunction next time, suggestion been made over and over and over and over. Still not going to happen. Reason why: search those other threads and there's your answer.
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
      X